SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:51 pm

spitcoffee Tyler as Cher in Clueless BTW the behind the scenes video is better
rofl cantstopl

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if the invitation for her to return to Jupiter was issued when she was there the first time.  It appears that Tyler had to go to NYC for the modeling shoot and took Ryan with him. He was there long enough to do it and back to Jupiter he went.

That short period of time was enough for Hannah to return to Alabama, connect with her family, do some shopping for clothes and then return to Jupiter for the duration.  I would really like to know when she changed the delivery on her wine subscription...

IMO

According to the Winc site, as long as the order hasn't been processed she can change it and seems like it's effective immediately
https://support.winc.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000269528-I-just-placed-an-order-and-realized-my-order-s-shipping-address-is-incorrect-can-I-edit-it-

I still think Hannah and Tyler had to be talking for a while, there's a level of comfort between them to be able to spend this much time together, given their past

More important to me is the shipping time and her shipment date...

I have an auto shipment (not a subscription though). It is scheduled for the 2nd of the month. No changes can be made on that day. The order may or may not be pulled for packing/shipping on that day. Some times it is 3 or 4 days later if it falls on the weekend. Shipping time is usually at least 5 days (CA to OH). So my auto shipment may take up to 2 weeks to get to me. I think the fastest that I have ever gotten this is 5 days, average is 7 to 10.

So yeah, I still think she plans on being there for awhile.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Love how the dog watches as tyler enters and leaves the room. I bet he misses Andrea as well:-(
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:33 pm

I think there are 2 dogs -- one that Tyler adopted (but was staying with his mom while he was in New York) and the other one was his mom's/family's dog. Does that mean that Tyler is now in charge of both of the dogs, too? I wonder if his dad can help. I hope his dad is able to stay healthy with all of this.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:34 pm

suzq wrote:I think there are 2 dogs -- one that Tyler adopted (but was staying with his mom while he was in New York) and the other one was his mom's/family's dog.  Does that mean that Tyler is now in charge of both of the dogs, too?  I wonder if his dad can help.  I hope his dad is able to stay healthy with all of this.  

I thought one was Tyler’s and the other was Austin’s but his Mom took care of both.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:20 pm

Just posted on Hannah’s thread but I want to say it here that sometimes I feel that I forget that Tyler just lost his mom and is grieving.  😢. I also think there is something more between Tyler and Hannah.  Tyler chose for Hannah to be there for a reason.  He is doing the right thing and surrounding himself with people who mean the most to him.  She makes him happy, as do his other long time friends and family, and I believe he makes Hannah happy too.💕  She has smiled big this week and it has been something that has been missing with her in LA.  Can’t wait to see where this goes.   😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:25 pm

@Tiggerlgh. You could be right -- one might be Austin's instead and the other Tyler's. It was wonderful of their mother to take care of the dogs for them -- now, someone else will have to step up. That has to be hard on everyone in so many ways -- it sounds like a lot of people depended on his mom.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:27 pm

suzq wrote:@Tiggerlgh.  You could be right -- one might be Austin's instead and the other Tyler's.  It was wonderful of their mother to take care of the dogs for them -- now, someone else will have to step up.  That has to be hard on everyone in so many ways -- it sounds like a lot of people depended on his mom.

I would hope Tyler takes him back with him.  I like him but it’s pretty irresponsible to have a dog and leave it with others.  Others in BN get bashed for it but Tyler haas always got a pass.  All imo.

ETA: I feel awful for their situation and what they are going through. That has nothing to do with my other thoughts. I am just glad they are able to spend this time together. They are getting more time together than many do in this situation which I am happy for them for.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:06 pm

And, sometimes it is better to leave a pet in the situation and with people that they know. When Tyler first moved to NYC, he was in no position to take the dog with him. He also has been doing quite a bit of traveling in the last 6 months. Who would have watched the dog then if it had been in NYC with him?

So, yeah, I give him a pass on leaving his dog with his mom this last year. But there will have to be a decision made if he does go back to NYC. As for the other dog if it is Austin's, that is his responsibility to figure out.

Actually, these 3 boys are going to have to make a lot of decisions in the future. I feel for them because it will not be an easy time.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:23 pm

@HavaDrPepper. I feel for the Cameron boys, too. I feel for anyone in their situation, but they are all pretty young to be dealing with some of the things that they are going to have to make decisions about.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:41 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
suzq wrote:@Tiggerlgh.  You could be right -- one might be Austin's instead and the other Tyler's.  It was wonderful of their mother to take care of the dogs for them -- now, someone else will have to step up.  That has to be hard on everyone in so many ways -- it sounds like a lot of people depended on his mom.

I would hope Tyler takes him back with him.  I like him but it’s pretty irresponsible to have a dog and leave it with others.  Others in BN get bashed for it but Tyler haas always got a pass.  All imo.

ETA:  I feel awful for their situation and what they are going through.  That has nothing to do with my other thoughts.  I am just glad they are able to spend this time together.  They are getting more time together than many do in this situation which I am happy for them for.

@Tiggerigh
I disagree. Tyler’s dog is accustomed to a sunny climate and a yard to exercise in. He’d likely be shocked and depressed in the mostly cold concrete jungle of NYC in a cage in an apartment 90% of the time. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:00 pm

Tyler is going live in a few mins on IG playing water pong face off.

West coast vs East coast.  Hannah was in briefly but she is going to go get tacos soon for everyone

ETA Cameron’s are quickly losing.  This is something Tyler is not good at.  Disappointed in Ryan in college I would have nailed this! Smiley Doing a bit better in the second game so far. Cameron’s won second game. 3rd and final game tomorrow night

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing