SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:52 am

Lucas15 wrote:Hannah has been hashtagging her TikTok videos with either #happyathome, or #lifeathome, or both and her TikTok account is new in so far as she created it since she's been in Jupiter. I think she has been happy in Jupiter - at least as far as what I've seen of her there - and it's sort of interesting to me that she seems to be seeing this as "home" - at least in her hashtags.

I think she might have known when the DWTS tour was canceled that she might get stuck in Jupiter for a while - but that's where she chose to get stuck. And that's where Tyler is so he's stuck there too.
JMHO

I agree @Lucas15
The amount of clothes Hannah brought and the haste she showed getting back there and the permanent smile on her face tells you she’s home. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:30 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the invitation for her to return to Jupiter was issued when she was there the first time. It appears that Tyler had to go to NYC for the modeling shoot and took Ryan with him. He was there long enough to do it and back to Jupiter he went.

That short period of time was enough for Hannah to return to Alabama, connect with her family, do some shopping for clothes and then return to Jupiter for the duration. I would really like to know when she changed the delivery on her wine subscription...

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:44 am

dee wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Loving these tonight https://vm.tiktok.com/sBgyHG/ rofl

I am laughing so hard it got me coughing!!!

This was great.  

If these 2 would end up together, never a dull moment in their lives!

rofl

Matt in the background with his reactions was the funniest part rotfl When he shook his head and said, "Wow" and just walked away, that SENT me laugh out loud

Matt is me!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:55 am

LaineyG wrote:
Diana wrote:I have never seen Hannah smile that big. My heart

I agree!!! And to the above poster talking about the big “reveal!”  I hope it happens too, but I’m glad they are taking their time and building on something fantastic.  They sure are making it their mission to entertain us all during this very unique time.  I often wonder what BN is thinking or saying. Has anyone caught any comments?!   Just curious.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-eR8WnVnq/

Scroll down this post. Look at comments....Hannahg...says you look beautiful and so happy!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:07 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if the invitation for her to return to Jupiter was issued when she was there the first time.  It appears that Tyler had to go to NYC for the modeling shoot and took Ryan with him. He was there long enough to do it and back to Jupiter he went.

That short period of time was enough for Hannah to return to Alabama, connect with her family, do some shopping for clothes and then return to Jupiter for the duration.  I would really like to know when she changed the delivery on her wine subscription...

IMO

According to the Winc site, as long as the order hasn't been processed she can change it and seems like it's effective immediately
https://support.winc.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000269528-I-just-placed-an-order-and-realized-my-order-s-shipping-address-is-incorrect-can-I-edit-it-

I still think Hannah and Tyler had to be talking for a while, there's a level of comfort between them to be able to spend this much time together, given their past
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:22 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if the invitation for her to return to Jupiter was issued when she was there the first time.  It appears that Tyler had to go to NYC for the modeling shoot and took Ryan with him. He was there long enough to do it and back to Jupiter he went.

That short period of time was enough for Hannah to return to Alabama, connect with her family, do some shopping for clothes and then return to Jupiter for the duration.  I would really like to know when she changed the delivery on her wine subscription...

IMO

According to the Winc site, as long as the order hasn't been processed she can change it and seems like it's effective immediately
https://support.winc.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000269528-I-just-placed-an-order-and-realized-my-order-s-shipping-address-is-incorrect-can-I-edit-it-

I still think Hannah and Tyler had to be talking for a while, there's a level of comfort between them to be able to spend this much time together, given their past

You are so right, @alwayscooking
There had to be tremendous comfort for Hannah to even pack those big bags and go there, at all. Think about it. How many people would you pack lots of clothes to go visit in the middle of a crisis of uncertainty?? Not even an old childhood friend or, a girlfriend you’ve known for a while but a MAN. I have always had close male friends but at a time like this, men want their significant other around. They want comfort. Pampering.
This is a done deal. I’m here for whenever and however they eventually share. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:35 pm

Tyler hit 2.3M!

@Chgohighlife at least this will be a crash coarse on how well they get along. giggling
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:58 pm

Doggoneit wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
Diana wrote:I have never seen Hannah smile that big. My heart

I agree!!! And to the above poster talking about the big “reveal!”  I hope it happens too, but I’m glad they are taking their time and building on something fantastic.  They sure are making it their mission to entertain us all during this very unique time.  I often wonder what BN is thinking or saying. Has anyone caught any comments?!   Just curious.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-eR8WnVnq/

Scroll down this post.  Look at comments....Hannahg...says you look beautiful and so happy!

Thanks for this. I also saw the Desiree commented to her also. The consensus is they all notice how happy she looks. I wonder if she and Tyler have come out to some but not the general public. Things are getting interesting but I just want them to take their time and when and if they decide to be a couple and announce it then we will be ready! 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:03 pm

@Chgohighlife I am here for the whole damn thing. I will be an amazing journey for ALL of the right reasons!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:08 pm

Doggoneit wrote:
dee wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Loving these tonight https://vm.tiktok.com/sBgyHG/ rofl

I am laughing so hard it got me coughing!!!

This was great.  

If these 2 would end up together, never a dull moment in their lives!

rofl

Matt in the background with his reactions was the funniest part rotfl When he shook his head and said, "Wow" and just walked away, that SENT me laugh out loud

Matt is me!
word I agree me too. I keep going back watching it just for Matt ... and Tyler's grin when he's at his 3rd glass Hugesmile

Ryan in Tyler competing TikToks Fanpage

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:37 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Tyler hit 2.3M!

@Chgohighlife at least this will be a crash coarse on how well they get along.  giggling

@alwayscooking
You’re not kidding! Those appear to be close quarters. Lots of sharing. happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:41 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Chgohighlife I am here for the whole damn thing.  I will be an amazing journey for ALL of the right reasons!

:yes: @Doggoneit

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 1176891977 bestbud!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing