SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 49 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:06 pm

Sprite wrote:I wonder if the last season will be Jaun Pablo's? Just to introduce feisty Clare and show just how serious she is about the process? Rolling Eyes
Would Juan Pablo show up for an update or would they even ask him to? If not, they would be possibly ending the series, if 10 epis, on a very weird note with no lead interviewed. And  given how CH constantly credits the franchise for every happy couple even when only 1 was a cast member, ending with an “I like you a lot” and maybe Nikki not wanting to appear seems like a mess.
no idea

I see why it might be JPG given Clare was F2.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:24 pm

I thought maybe they had picked Nick's season to introduce Rachel but not sure why if not that. I have zero interest in Juan Pablo's season either. They're not exactly going out with a bang with those two. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:10 pm

sdmom wrote:So it will be Jason and two more episode.
What seasons do you think they will show? What other seasons are memorable?
Will they do Nick on Andi’s season and then his own?
Will they sho Rachel’s then introduce Matt James?

Sorry to quote myself but I was right, sort of, kind of.

Now I really hope they will show Rachel’s season. She’s one of the few that married her f1, first Black lead, and paved way for Tayshia and Matt.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:44 am

Jason's was the first season I watched every episode when airing and it brought back so many memories. All the girls were really nice none as catty as now! I really liked Melissa and Molly so that finale was intense! Glad they all put it behind them and have very happy families. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 1f49c

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 8367-910 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 I_got_13 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 E5kqdm15 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:58 am

Ugh must they show Nick's season again? :headbanging Nothing good came out of it except for the drama with Corrine and Rachel becoming the first black 'ette. Meh.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 1f49c

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 8367-910 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 I_got_13 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 E5kqdm15 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
Couldn't they air Des or Rachel's season? I want to see happy F1 choices!!!

I LOVED Desiree's season - unspoiled. I remember a poster had us convinced in the unspoiled thread it was Chris. Was it Auntie's Love?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:24 am

I wish they show either Andy Baldwin or Andrew Firestone.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:53 am

I never saw Jason's season when it first aired, so I enjoyed getting to know some of the well-known people of the show. I thought that his women were really impressive -- Molly, Melissa, Jillian, and Samantha. They seem like normal, well-adjusted women. I feel like it's been a long time since all of the top finishers seemed like a good, solid pick. I don't know if this represents the shift to more wanna-be social media influences, or if it says more about the leads. But I like the relative normalcy.

Jason and Molly look great now. I'm glad that it worked out for them. Seeing the family updates is one of the nicest parts of GOAT.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Uggh bad timing on airing that season. hmmm I certainly don't want to rewatch Corrine.

Couldn't they air Des or Rachel's season? I want to see happy F1 choices!!!

How many epi's are left?

My opinion on Corinne really did a 180 on Nick's season. At first I was disgusted with her antics and saw her as being a spoiled brat. Mid-season, I started to see her antics as at least somewhat diverting. By the time of her hometown, I was sold on her. She seemed very family oriented. She seemed to really like Nick, and she wanted to show him a good time. It wasn't all me, me, me.

I'm just sorry that Paradise ended in disaster for her. She seems to have made a good recovery, though. In a lot of ways Demi has taken over Corinne's role as the playfully aggressive/mildly bratty series alum.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:28 pm

My opinion of Corinne never changed. I think she was horrible from start to finish, whatever sweet girl persona she put on during her HTD.
I mean, it’s hard to get past things like these:

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 Image-asset
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor21/episode4

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 49 Image-asset
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor21/episode5

I believe she also made physical threats at some point, but I can’t find it now.

JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:36 pm

Well, I was never a Taylor fan. I always found her to be condescending. Corinne did not go on the show to seek a mental health evaluation from Taylor. I felt that Taylor was out of line on that. She did have a relatively good run on Paradise.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:10 pm

Amethyst wrote:Well, I was never a Taylor fan. I always found her to be condescending. Corinne did not go on the show to seek a mental health evaluation from Taylor. I felt that Taylor was out of line on that. She did have a relatively good run on Paradise.
It’s a long time ago, but from what I remember, the “emotional intelligence” moment came from a two hour long talk that Taylor did not choose herself, and was not at all representative for what was said.

Taylor’s fault was that she was too inexperienced to handle a narcissist who was also enabled by the almighty producers. Corinne was their ratings magnet and was always going to come out on top.

I honestly think that Corinne was one of the worst female villains I can remember.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers