SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:56 pm

sparkler wrote:Katie keeps looking at Olivia when Hannah is talking. I wonder if she sees Hannah as a rival for Tyler? I don't really keep up with the dynamics here but I noticed this, several times. Interesting.
No, Katie has a boyfriend and got mad the other day when people kept trying to put them together in comments.  They are just good friends

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:18 am

Yeah, a photo of Katie and her boyfriend was posted on a fan account IG story the other day. Not sure where they got it though.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:49 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Yeah, a photo of Katie and her boyfriend was posted on a fan account IG story the other day. Not sure where they got it though.

Kate posted one of him on her IG .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:38 pm

whit90 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Yeah, a photo of Katie and her boyfriend was posted on a fan account IG story the other day. Not sure where they got it though.

Kate posted one of him on her IG .

Must have been in a story because it isn't one of her photo posts.

I saw it on a fan account IG story. They probably pulled it from her.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:53 pm

Supposedly Katie and Olivia both have boyfriends. Tyler actually mentioned it in one of the IG stories they did.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:07 pm

https://youtu.be/rkXZeZF0jyQ
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:44 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ERu3jjSa8/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ESd0Vja2o/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ES14XjhQv/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ET36xjzGR/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ET01lDqIO/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:35 am

Yeah, I watched that Matt/Tyler/Hannah live twice, and they're definitely together. I have no idea what stage of the relationship they're in, but definitely romantically together and they seem to be on the same page. It's really fun to watch, I recommend it to you all.

You can also watch it here - https://www.instagram.com/hkbqueen/channel/ JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:15 am

Agree @bleiby527 it was fun to watch.
Some great banter between them and agree they are on the same page with it all. I feel like their “flirt language” is to pay each other and it’s all in jest. As always I think they were being careful about what was revealed in the conversation but a few little interesting bits slipped through.
I found it interesting his comment about her coffee machine like he’s possibly been to her place in LA more recent than we know. A few comments were also made that we know they are still communicating regularly at the moment.
Also nice to see the families interacting, Patrick and Ryan and hilarious Austin.

Whatever is going on it’s nice they are all happy.

All jmo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:08 am

I guess we see things differently. I don't get the impression of them being together. Not a couple at all. But that doesn't mean there's no interest or attraction. IMO they are definitely on the same page.
As for few "slip ups", IMO HB spent her nights in TCs room (no further insinuation) and they've talked a lot. The coffee machine might have been mentioned during their daily routine and to me it doesn't mean he was ever at her new place.
Actually I got the feeling from the past few lives (hers and Matt's) that TC and HB didn't see each other before the Life Celebration weekend at all (probably since PCA) and that they were only on friendly communication (not how long). ImHo their first reunion got them really talking and maybe wanting to explore more and deepen the friendship.
Now for those who see no attraction between them the friendship is all it is. For those who see some glimps of attraction present then it leads to believe there must be more, since the guy doesn't invite the girl he finds attractive to spend the quarantine with him and his friends wanting "just friendship".
And to me Tyler appears to care for Hannah more than "just friends". Because we can see him "play" with friends like Katie and Liv and being different with HB (but it could also be out of caution, being more attentive because of their past, fresh new ground and fandom, while with Liv and Kate there's long-lasting friendship that is solid), also in this live the fine example of friend view vs. "something" is Matt's and TC POV regarding Hannah's jumping pool.

What I also take from this live is that Hannah isn't too pleased with the stans going against TC (makes her feel uncomfortable) and that TC/Matt named them B-hive (that sting them) and they are aware, but don't seem to care much about the "fans reaction". They were mostly just joking knowing that the Bees are always present, but at the same time IMO they are trying to minimize their exposure to the fans in terms of "mutual" material.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:17 am

I saw the end of it from just before the jump roping part. So I missed a lot of just the conversation parts. Of course, I have trouble understanding them with their accents (yes, even Tyler has an accent to me) because of my hearing issues so I tend to just catch bits and pieces.

I see two people that have a very comfortable relationship with each other and the other person's family members/friends.
I see two people that clearly love to joke with each other and don't get mad about it but go with the flow.
I see two people that are talking every day and have had many conversations.
I see two people that clearly have an interest in each other and are open to explore any possibilities that come from that interest.
I see two people that are very happy to have the other person in their life no matter what the relationship is!

I tend to think that they had at least been talking off and on since the PCA's on a friendly basis. And, I wouldn't doubt if Hannah had kept in touch with Tyler's mom after seeing her again that night. They adored each other. I also wouldn't doubt if all the crap from Peter's season led to them having some deeper discussions over time. I don't think they saw each other in person though. Facetime, yes.

I really don't think Hannah would have gone to the memorial and stayed several days if she wasn't already talking with Tyler. (Andi went for it and left immediately). She seemed to mesh well with his friends so she was invited back having only left because he had to go to NYC for a couple days. Then with the DWTS tour being cancelled, she had the time to spend there.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they had a lot of time to talk while she was there. They only put out a snippet of their days on SM. And, I also wouldn't doubt that they had a lot of late night talks in the bedroom. Two people can be in the same bed with nothing happening... been there, done that especially with other people in close proximity.

And, with everything in chaos around us, I can understand not wanting to define their relationship. Right now neither of them know what is going on professionally for them. I don't think we will know one way or another where they really stand for months.

Although I do hope they will do more lives... but IMO it will never be just Tyler/Hannah. There will always be someone else in it too. Probably Matt but maybe Ryan.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:08 pm

I think they are more than friends but it is still early so I do not think they want the public pressure so they are saying they are just friends. That is why in Hannah ig she said she is single because technically she is until her ànd Tyler figure out what there relationship is jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587