SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:58 am

Thatgirl31109 wrote:I don’t know where to post this but everyone and their mom are all already convinced that Rachael is the F1 so idk if it matters to share anything anymore. But I noticed Bri Spotify first song when she came back on (11/27) was a song from Teyana Taylor (“Gonna Love me”) on 12/10 I believe on TikTok Matt is in the car singing a song (“Issues/Hold on”) from the same exact album. Maybe it’s just a big coincidence but I just found that to be interesting

Welcomeparty! and thanks for the info! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:02 pm

This might be an unpopular opinion but I think for me it is easy to see that he does have major chemistry with Michelle and they do match on a lot of things, they certainly started off fast and furious and I dare say if she came in earlier she may have been his FIR. Their 1 on 1 date was really chill. I even had a feeling that they met before the show. Just some of the things they said had me raising my eyebrow. Still I can see why she does get to the F2 and could possibly be the winner.

However, we tend to forget that no matter how it seems to us, the lead themselves either just feels more drawn to someone more over the other even if they may seem so perfect together. Even outside of a show that is how it is for real relationships as we scratch our heads as to why someone who is (at least to our eyes) not a match. (my son went through this in HS with his GF at the time. Folks couldn't believe he would date someone so "Plain Jane" and dull is what they said). Either way I am not sure if we will see more interaction between he and Rachael but for some reason he has been drawn to her one way or another just based on the little stuff we have seen and what he has verbalized to her.

My other observations all JMO, Bri is a beautiful woman, she has chemistry with Matt for sure. The one thing though is at least to me, her personality is a bit serious. She laughs of course even smiles, but I don't know she just seems to have a dry personality or maybe just one that has her walls up a bit.

Serena P. she is another cute young lady, I love her laugh and smile, she too has sparks with Matt. However, she is young and you can tell. Not saying at 21 a person is not ready for marriage. I know a lot of people who married young & still married today. For some reason though Serena just seems a bit naïve for marriage and still appears to be a "girl" and not so much a "woman" if you understand what I mean by that? JMO.

So far this is what I see going forward as I suspect things will be more evident as we get closer to the F6 I say. Most of the clips in the season promo have already played out so I wonder if a new promo is coming soon that gives us more S/caps with the top 6 frontrunners and more hints on who could be F1.

All just my insight and opinion.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:31 pm

Random thoughts:I miss the days of having your suitcase packed before a date.  

Whatever happened to the People blog the lead would write weekly.  I loved those and loved reading between the sometimes imaginary lines! haha

I miss the edit and story arc talks, they were so informative!  I’m really curious to know what story they are building for Rachael.  Right now, they are editing her to look like a Smiling Idiot. (No fault of her own). We don’t see her relationships with any of the girls, she rarely talks and appears to never have any opinions on anything.  Even with Matt, she hasn’t said anything substantial yet.  

Matt stopped the fighting for Serena but he let his “favorite” fight it out.

It’s gonna suck to see Michelle get dismissed.  Usually the Lead will start distancing themselves from the F2 by FS and LCD.  We still have SC’s of private time that could be steamy.  Why go there if you know you plan on letting her go afterwards?  Boo Matt!

ETA: I love Katie and think she’s quite mature, however she’s giving me Busy-Body vibes. Kinda want her to start minding her own business and let the other knuckleheads have at it with their craziness. She doesn’t have to be a constant crusader.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:47 pm

My take on the leads letting there F2 go before the FRC is that I think it is better to do it then instead of them coming to the ceremony and be dumped. I think they at least have those feelings enough not to humiliate them further and would rather talk it out in private so they can perhaps explain the reasoning and maybe give that person time in private to deal with that emotional rejection overnight. It hurts really no matter when they are rejected but I get why even let that person go through getting all ready dressed up nice for a RC and end up getting dumped there. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:52 am

luvnunity wrote:ETA: I love Katie and think she’s quite mature, however she’s giving me Busy-Body vibes.  Kinda want her to start minding her own business and let the other knuckleheads have at it with their craziness.  She doesn’t have to be a constant crusader.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
I love when she speaks up against the bullies, or encourages people to be less hostile. The more the better. She is quite unique in this, or maybe they just never showed it before.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:56 am

@blueblues  This is one of my all time favorite quotes!  ITA that silence can equal complicity.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:39 pm

Was Matt a part of the original group or was he intended as an “Intruder” himself? The ads always say he was chosen after filming was halted. So they were already filming without him?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:58 pm

@luvnunity Matt was in the original group released. As far as I remember, filming never actually started before everything was shut down and then he was announced as the bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:12 pm

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 59245010

Did anybody notice Matt’s mom under this pic on the Bachelor IG Page?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:07 pm

@luvnunity I think it’s because she met Michelle and probably liked both women.  She hasn’t liked posts of Matt’s other 1-1s, so I think the best explanation is that she met her. It’s also possibly an attempt to make it seem like it’s a 2-way race, since both Matt and his mom arguably spoiled his season.  The strange thing is that by liking this and not posts of Matt’s other 1-1s she’s kind of giving away that Michelle is one of the F2. But maybe that should come as no surprise.   All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:13 pm

mbl wrote:@luvnunity I think it’s because she met Michelle and probably liked both women.  She hasn’t liked posts of Matt’s other 1-1s, so I think the best explanation is that she met her. It’s also possibly an attempt to make it seem like it’s a 2-way race, since both Matt and his mom arguably spoiled his season.  The strange thing is that by liking this and not posts of Matt’s other 1-1s she’s kind of giving away that Michelle is one of the F2. But maybe that should come as no surprise.   All IMO

Yeah, they’re all playing the game now. Rachael liked an obscure BabyYoda post mocking Matt’s dancing, Michelle put that Maya Angelou quote in her bio on IG. It’s all smoke and mirrors right now. I can’t wait till more of these girls get eliminated so we can see a clearer picture.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:26 am

Do we know for sure that Michele is def in the Final 2? Were there screen caps that would suggest that? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum