SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:47 pm

Interview was recorded last Wednesday.

1:30

Question:

How do you like the idea of ​​the project, that you have the choice as a woman?

K: I came to the project to try my luck, build relationships, study men, understand myself, who I am next to a man, who he is to me. That is a very deep and cool process, a beautiful path that I have passed. I don’t regret it at all and  I treat it much larger  than as just some kind of show and just a television project. For me this is a whole story, studying myself in this segment of my life and meeting my love.

Question: The ratings of the project are just going through the roof. Do you yourself understand what is the phenomenon of this show?

K: Because this is life. I had a real life there. When I went to this project, the whole world around me, all the people around me said that this is all crap, that this is all not real, that nothing will happen and this is for some kind of my own benefit, for the sake of some media moments. I went to the project and treated it completely differently. I understood that I should live this project because if it is not lived then this show will have no value and will not have such ratings. These ratings are only because everything is real there. I really went through different stages of my relationship with certain men. Everything happened exactly as in life, which is probably why people are interested in watching. I myself am very interested in watching. I did not expect that everything will turn out so sincerely and cool. And I am very grateful to the fate, the universe, the channel, the people who organized this show for the experience that I received and for the result that I now have.

10:10

Question:

When you agreed to participate weren’t you scared of the fact that all  the Bachelor shows end beautifully and then at the final the couples say that everything is fine but after that they are breaking up. Didn't this fact scared you?

K: No, it didn't. I understood that it would be a completely different show. Because I will participate there. Because I have a completely different world, a different vision, everything is different with me.

12:42

Question:

Almost all participants, especially the interesting one, they wake up famous, their number of followers on Instagram increases. Did this moment not scared you that they might come purely to promoted themself and to make money on advertising later.

K: I thought about this moment and it didn't scared me. Because even if a person originally came for PR, this does not mean at all that he has no feelings and he cannot fall in love with me. And that a love story cannot form on the project. We are all human.

15:09

Question:
Did you asked Platon which of the guys he liked most?

K: Of course. I asked him…tell me who did you like to communicate with?

Question:
What did he say? Who did he like the most?

K: In the beginning, Andrei Shatyrko was his favorite. Andrei immediately understood how to act. But then he liked Sasha. There was a moment where they were riding quad bikes and he came back with so many emotions because Sasha and him piled up there very cool in speed and he came under a great impression and said "SASHAAA, I liked Sashaaaa he is so cool ... we rode like that with him." In short, they both  made the maximum  with that experience as men love.

18:15

Question:

Tell me what exactly did you liked about Sasha? What is his main feature for which you decided to leave him in the project?

K: A very interesting question. I was always more focused on my feelings. This is the person for whom I have feelings. Here you understand (she is saying „Aaah“ and showing how it felt inside her heart) ... and that's it. And of course he has an amazing sense of humor, it is incredibly interesting with him, he's sensual. I felt some incredible attraction  towards him and some kind of symbiosis. When I was with him, I forgot about what was happening around me.

Question:

How did Andrey hook you?

K: Andrei also certainly has an amazing sense of humor. He is very courageous, but at the same time there is tenderness, multipolarity in him. He can be for example a very tough man but also very weak next to a woman. After all, for us women, it is also very important when a man can show weakness. And Andrey belongs to such type of men.

Question:

What did you like about Eugene?

K: He is very energetically similar. We have a lot of common interests. He is successful, wealthy. Let's say he is already conscious and formed. A mature, adult man with whom I felt a certain security.

Question:

What about Alexey?

K: Alexey is stability, family. A man whom I have never doubted during the whole project.

Last edited by natik on Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:28 pm

A very interesting interview 🧐 a very in the present response about Sasha... “is the person for whom I have feelings” Sensual.
Sasha sound dynamic!!!

Aleksey sounds like a very safe choice... so is eating toast each morning.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:30 pm

Idlemess wrote:A very interesting interview 🧐 a very in the present response about Sasha... “is the person for whom I have feelings” Sensual.
Sasha sound dynamic!!!

Right. What do you think about her body language while she was answering it?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:32 pm

natik wrote:
Idlemess wrote:A very interesting interview 🧐 a very in the present response about Sasha... “is the person for whom I have feelings” Sensual.
Sasha sound dynamic!!!

Okay, remember when I previously said that Sasha is like the flow of water? There's a certain energy of his that is attractive. I think it makes him successful as a comedian. It makes him attractive beyond the physical. Seems he's funny as Sh!t. I think Ksenia think he's fabulous.
Her body language while she spoke of him mirrored his fluidity, like a dance, like a romance in her mind. She was energetic and excited. Same when she described her son's reaction to Sasha. Heartbeat!!!! A spark!

Eugene is solid and she can relate, but he doesn't excite her. Very neutral but respectful reaction.

Andrej is like a puzzle, but she's not gonna try to figure him out. She doesn't have that kinda time laugh out loud. She's explanatory in her reaction.

She was also neutral about Aleksey. I think she respect him because he's a good guy that deserves a woman who would treat him like he treats her.

Ksenia being an actress makes this process difficult but the realness in her comes out when it's about Sasha.

I pray my hopes are not too high on her and Sasha being together. I think they should be because tho.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:37 pm

Idlemess wrote:
natik wrote:
Sasha sound dynamic!!!

Okay, remember when I previously said that Sasha is like the flow of water? There's a certain energy of his that is attractive. I think it makes him successful as a comedian. It makes him attractive beyond the physical. Seems he's funny as Sh!t. I think Ksenia think he's fabulous.
Her body language while she spoke of him mirrored his fluidity, like a dance, like a romance in her mind. She was energetic and excited. Same when she described her son's reaction to Sasha. Heartbeat!!!! A spark!

Eugene is solid and she can relate, but he doesn't excite her. Very neutral but respectful reaction.

Andrej is like a puzzle, but she's not gonna try to figure him out. She doesn't have that kinda time laugh out loud. She's explanatory in her reaction.

She was also neutral about Aleksey. I think she respect him because he's a good guy that deserves a woman who would treat him like he treats her.

Ksenia being an actress makes this process difficult but the realness in her comes out when it's about Sasha.

I pray my hopes are not too high on her and Sasha being together. I think they should be because tho.

Very interesting post. Thank you for that!

That makes me curious. Why do you think that?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:26 pm

@natik thanks for posting the translation to the interview.

She is just wonderful! He answers are so sincere, and so different than other leads.

Her answers about Sasha are very telling. She doesn't say anything about feelings about the others, and forgetting everything around her when she's with him is so sweet!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:42 pm

natik wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
natik wrote:
Sasha sound dynamic!!!

Very interesting post. Thank you for that!

That makes me curious. Why do you think that?

At this point of the show, the "favorite" is cast in doubt and the F2 gets elevated. I will see if it happens this episode because this close to the finally I haven't seen anything remotely like sexual interest from Ksenia to Aleksey, but I'm sure she will have to kiss him to explain why he's in the top 2.
I hope it's not Sasha (if he's in F2) and Andrej. That would be too competitive between friends.

@natik I say this because the chemistry and interaction between Ksenia and Sasha is so real and natural. She's alive around him, like I'm interested in you do you like me too kind of normal. I see that! I don't understand the language but I guess because of that, reading her body language is easier because the words are not confusing what is visible.
When it's too good to be true, I guess this is what worries me.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:11 pm

@Idlemess I see your point. Well one thing is sure after I watched episode seven, they are indeed elevating Aleksey higher and higher. But only two episodes left and we are going to see who it is going to be at the end.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:16 pm

natik wrote:@Idlemess I see your point. Well one thing is sure after I watched episode seven, they are indeed elevating Aleksey higher and higher. But only two episodes left and we are going to see who it is going to be at the end.

I’m going to watch it now. Will asked you about it tomorrow. Thanks love!

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Sasha and Andrej bestbud!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHrqPUsAcZg/?igshid=v9uhzuuaipk7

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:07 am

Ksenia on the cover of the Cosmopolitan Ukraine:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 OU80EnJpIds

And she also took part in an art project for photography technics.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Q5Eyfrw8x5U

Regarding the guys...Eugene, Aleksey, Andrej the red head, Ihor, Sasha, Ilja and the other Andrej were visiting today the "SOS Children's Village" for charity. There is going to be soon a reportage on STB about that.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 O3-D0uevMtI

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 _LE7SINvPOQ

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 6XXbtMilmnE

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 BDquAqV9Jr4

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 93ALE99vXH8

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyak_stbua/
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
https://www.instagram.com/illya_strong_bear/
https://www.instagram.com/andrew_shatyrko/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:20 am

I love that they are using their new found fame to do charity work. I love it even more that they are doing it together and obviously get along really well. :claphands

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum