SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:37 am

@Sprite I arger. They are all very great guys and it is fun to follow them on social media because they are so friendly with each other.

Here are some snippets from yesterday.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:21 pm

Thanks @natik. I love it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:56 pm

@natik wow what a season. However, like always there’s an uproar about the Lead’s decision 🙄. I’m amaze how people can look at the same picture or show and see things differently. It’s called being bias.
Social media seems to be on fire in your community and the show is definitely capitalizing on it. The generated interest of the show has netted them a promising future.

Here’s my take about this season.
I loved it!
Great lead. Beautiful, smart, interesting, and compassionate
Good casting of guys with a couple of hiccups but they had chemistry with each other. That’s important I think.

Without a doubt it worked out and for me, it was Sasha. His presence had an interesting effect on everyone. Although there was competition there was respect and likability. To me, he made the show.
He’s unique and not a cookie cutter kinda guy. I found him physically attractive (just the right angle 😂) but I loved his panache; eye catching. He dressed his way, refreshingly honest and open on how he saw things. Lots of ITMs so the show could used against him rofl🤔 He made the show and that’s why I watched.
I actually thought about what if he wasn’t there.

So here’s my question to you @natik
What was Ksenia looking for in a partner initially that makes some of the fans think they know better than her who to choose.
What is so perfect about Aleksey? You said that he’s been in two long term relationships yet no marriage.
I think he’s good at projecting a perfect image...
looking back, remember when his rose drop on one of the RC. That stuck with me.

But no one is perfect and we can only wish the best of and for each other.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:34 pm

Idlemess wrote:

So here’s my question to you @natik
What was Ksenia looking for in a partner initially that makes some of the fans think they know better than her who to choose.
What is so perfect about Aleksey? You said that he’s been in two long term relationships yet no marriage.
I think he’s good at projecting a perfect image...
looking back, remember when his rose drop on one of the RC. That stuck with me.

But no one is perfect and we can only wish the best of and for each other.

I am so glad that this season got a special place in your heart. Many people in my community agree with your opinion. We can not imagine the season without Sasha. There were also comments on social media that the channel should have paid him for the success because he was definitely beside Ksenia the one who made it so special.

I think your first question can answer Ksenia´s comment on her IG from yesterday.

"I will not deny that it was painful for me to read so many toxic and offensive comments about me and my decision just because I followed my heart.

Going to the project, I risked everything, exposing my soul and promising myself and you an honest story.
I did everything that depended on me, including being honest in the final, in front of a multimillion audience.

I understand you, having watched the video material edited according to certain laws of the genre, it is very difficult to judge who is what person, and even more so to look into the future, deciding whether I did the right thing.

It was not an easy path for any of us: not for me, not for the men. When emotions and feelings come into play, and your life is at stake, it is difficult to rely only on logic, you must agree.

To be completely honest, I walked through the door that opened to me from the very first meeting. Many of you have rightly noticed that the spark between me and my chosen one arose at the very beginning of the show. And my goal, when I went to the project, was to get to know myself, get to know other men, see them and realize in my soul my true desires and expectations. I deliberately went for rapprochement with those who responded in order to get to know myself and them as best as possible. And whether you like it or not, this is the essence of this reality.

Of course, like most women, I sincerely want to be loved, cared for, protected and guarded and I went on the project, including for this, but first of all, for LOVE!

The project showed me one important thing: I am a self-sufficient person, and a man for me is primarily a self-sufficient person as well, and not someone who is closing deficits in my life.

I have only one life and I live it honestly and with my head held high. More than once I had to make difficult decisions, but I have never regretted anything and have always been convinced of how beautiful the Creator's plan is❤

I gratefully accept everything that is happening and again understand how everything that happens reflects important aspects in the life of our society, the whole country.
Women, dear, we should be kinder to each other. Until you give understanding, love, acceptance and respect to others, you cannot give it first of all to yourself! After all, happiness in your life begins first of all with yourself".

Source: https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/

As you might read in Ksenia`s statement it is more a cultural thing. A lot of women in the Russian speaking countries have still that old fashioned picture of a man who is going to provide for them, who can solve for them all their problems and practically buy them with expensive gifts. They are screaming for independence but at the same time they have no idea what that means.

There is nothing perfect about Aleksey. Indeed I can write down many things regarding his behavior that raised for me many red flags. But with the help of the edit the producers let the viewers believe that he is that rich guy who is going to buy you everything, that he is going to provide for his woman and that the only thing she has to do is to stay at home, cook for him and wait till he is back from work. And actually there is probably nothing bad about it and there are going to be plenty women who would like to live that kind of life but that is all not about Ksenia.
Lyosha didn´t opened up at all on the project. He was an two dimensional character who said and did all the things Ksenia wanted to. Here are some examples:

-Ksenia said she doesn't like when you can smell from a man alcohol, so Lyosha pretended like he doesn't drink alcohol. But on social media when the guys (except Sasha because he was watching home with Ksenia) were watching the episodes in Eugene`s restaurant we saw Lyosha always with an alcoholic drink in his hand.

-In the final episode Ksenia asked him if she can borrow his car when they are in a relationship and if it is ok when she is going to return it messy. He said, sure why not. And at the same time they are showing us an ITM with Lyosha who is saying that he is not going to give her his car and that he doesn't want it to be messy because he likes his car very clean.

-When Ksenia was shocked what his father said about him Lyosha was pretending like his father has no idea what he is talking about. He said that it isn't so but I don't believe him because his father said in the ITM that Lyosha was raised with the principles that the man in the family is the boss. And the way his father said that Ksenia and HER son are going to be only on the third place in Lyosha`s life was rude. That "you and your son" in the way he expressed himself had a negative touch to it. To be honest I think Lyosha depends on the money of his dad and that he is going to listen to his dad because his dad is the absolutely authority in the family.  

-Lyosha was the one who told on the first night Ksenia about that pick upper guy.

-When speaking about his ex he put all the blame on his ex that their relationship of seven years ended.

-His superficiality was mind blowing. Every single episode he was saying the same things to Ksenia. "You are so beautiful, your hair is beautiful, you smell so good". he was like a broken record but he didn´t even once asked Ksenia about herself. He has some narcissistic sides on him. He was always talking about his feelings, about his dreams, about how he imagines his life with her. Even the choice of his dates was all about him. The horse riding, or the final date with the drifting. Even his final speech was all about him. "I want for you to share MY life with ME." I was asking myself but what about Ksenia? He never asked her what she feels, what she thinks, what she wants, how she imagines her life with him. It is like he "fell in love" with a beautiful face and not with Ksenia as an individual or a person. In fact during the project he had no idea who Ksenia is because he was busy to sugarcoating her and to win the prize.

-And the last thing was his final date with the drifting. There was a moment where you can see that Ksenia is feeling sick and that she doesn't have fun anymore. But Lyosha didn´t paid attention to her. He was busy to show her that he is not boring and blend. And his reaction kinda was scary. It was so passive aggressive, he said to her "so what do you think now? Am I still boring for you?". Dude just pay attention to her she isn't feeling well while you are thinking you are the alpha male.

But unfortunately plenty of women fell for the edit and his two faced stick. Just because he was talking beautiful,  was promising everything and because he was willing to spent cash.

And now let us compare to Sasha:

-Sasha took it very serious he was questioning Ksenia`s motives on the show.

- He was not willing to open his soul and to sugarcoat Ksenia just because that would make him look good on TV. At first it was important to him to know her better, to understand her, to feel her.  

-Feelings and love are for Sasha something very important and you are not screaming about it in front of others. He said her how he feels when they had their private talks, when the time was right and when he was sure that he really was falling for her.

-Sasha showed with his actions how much he is in love with her. He was always doing something unique for her. His gifts he did with his own hands and put depth and meaning into it. His dates were all about Ksenia. She likes to dance,  Sasha is a bad dancer but still he stepped out of his comfort zone and learned a dance for her. She likes watermelon, Sasha organized a watermelon with the roses shapes. Sasha is afraid of height but he still organized the finale date with the paraglider because Ksenia likes it. Sasha was open to learn more about her hobby the meditation thing. He even started to try it out. It was important to him to know more about it because she likes it.

- Sasha not even once said a bad word about his ex-wife`s. He was praising them and he took all the blame on him. He explained to Ksenia why his marriages didn´t worked out but at the same time he didn´t get specific because he didn´t wanted to involve his ex-wifes into it because it is a private thing and you don't talk about. such things on national TV. He was protecting them.

- Sasha was from the first to the last minute on the project real. He said that's who I am, those are my positive sites, those are my negative sites and you Ksenia should know what you are getting yourself into when you are choosing me. Sasha could have had it so much easier if he would have chosen the path Lyosha was going.
And that is what is so unique and special about Sasha. He has the strength to be himself in front of the national TV. He didn´t care for his image, he didn´t tried to choose the right words or actions so that in the eyes of the viewers he would look perfect. He is doing his own thing, he has his beliefs, he has his moral compass and he did not gave it all up for a picture perfect image. He has inner strength, personality, intelligence and morals. Sasha is a man of actions and not of words.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:28 am

@natik thank you.
I can read what you write about this show all day... It's that good! Always best to get an insight on the cast and their character.

Christmas is this Friday, so they're still going to do the after show? I guess the timing will be special if they're going to show it.
As you know, I've been trying to follow along by also looking at social
media and commenting (English of course) and a few aware fans have responded with your point of views. They got it, but others were all about Lyosha and how nice he was. Blah!

I laughed at Sasha giving someone the finger who tried to ridicule him. I ❤ this guy for his realness. It's refreshing!!!

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:35 am

@Idlemess Ukraine has the Orthodox Church so their Christmas isn't until January 7th, so I assume the schedule will remain the same.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:34 pm

Sprite wrote:@Idlemess Ukraine has the Orthodox Church so their Christmas isn't until January 7th, so I assume the schedule will remain the same.

Thank you @Sprite

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:36 am

@natik Thank you sooooo much for all that information!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:03 pm

Idlemess wrote:@natik thank you.
I can read what you write about this show all day... It's that good! Always best to get an insight on the cast and their character.

Christmas is this Friday, so they're still going to do the after show? I guess the timing will be special if they're going to show it.
As you know, I've been trying to follow along by also looking at social
media and commenting (English of course) and a few aware fans have responded with your point of views. They got it, but others were all about Lyosha and how nice he was. Blah!

I laughed at Sasha giving someone the finger who tried to ridicule him. I ❤ this guy for his realness. It's refreshing!!!

Thank you for your interest. It is good to hear that you like to read my posts because most of the time I am so unsure if it is understandable what I am writing.

@Sprite is correct. We are Orthodox so our Christmas is on January the 7th.

There are a lot of people who are the same meaning as I am and who are in the known how manipulative the producers and the edit can be.

That was well deserved because that was a really nasty and rude comment.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:05 am

@natik There is nothing wrong with your writing! It's so fascinating to read your posts. We very much appreciate it! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you! It means a lot to to know that! :thismuch:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum