SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:57 pm

Still from the promo:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Cpv4Mwyw7m0

And some backstage stuff from filming. Guys are obviously having fun backstage.
Ksenia with a producer and the chief make up artist for the Bachelor and now Bachelorette project.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 MaQ31mSFr0c

Ksenia IG story:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 O_s4UQySldA

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 VV6lU7UbRfs

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 UzHLMJOWR2A

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Kp6vF1ONdnw

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8SbsMCBbfWc

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2m8pQjd0In8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 ZfSLxMYLcRM

Source:
https://www.stb.ua/holostyachka/ru/2020/09/14/etoj-osenyu-ya-vybirayu-lyubov-pervyj-promorolik-proekta-holostyachka/
https://www.instagram.com/11holostyak/
https://www.instagram.com/holostyachka1.stb/
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:22 pm

Some backstage stills from filming the official promo:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 LyobgI22CEc

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 HK2kJJzeUUw

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3fmuv-mfGSA

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 CtZ8LNMe7sU

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 YLnmXotDKXw

Seems like the premiere date is going to be the 23rd of October.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/stbua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:28 am

New magazine cover:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 7g5mvs7r

Source:
https://instagram.com/tv.ua.group?igshid=4b5psl936mtf
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:36 pm

It‘s official, as previously mentioned, the premier date is 23rd of October.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Q4u9qvgq

Source:
https://instagram.com/stbua?igshid=1tgnk85fn67y1

Last edited by natik on Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:25 pm

A comment from one of the producers under the new pic:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Vfebckgv

„Very soon we will show you a beautiful and temporarily unexpected romantic story“.

Source:
https://instagram.com/beschastna_tania?igshid=1vxzewwvtsyjh
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:58 am

Today`s post from Ksenia in her IG:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 VFsqMISFelw

„They say Tuesday is for light content😅 but I want to talk to you about important things.

It seems to me that every person in life is trying to unravel for himself the nature of things and one of the greatest mysteries of humanity is love.

Everyone strives for her ... She pushed great men to start wars, she killed someone, and lifted someone to heaven.

It happens that from the first second you feel closeness and spark, and it happens that the feeling is developing with time, maybe not as passionate , but even deeper instead.

Pondering this phenomenon, analyzing your life, it is difficult to give an answer to the question of what it is. But I still understood a few important points.

❤ Love and fidelity for me are always going hand in hand. Perhaps at the beginning of a relationship there is a place for worries about competition. But once you’ve gone through the experience of being closer, once it’s clear that it’s not going to work in seperation from now on, loyalty becomes a guarantee of a sense of security and allows the relationship to develop.

❤ Love is a path! And whether you will follow it, is not a matter of fate, it is a decision. In a relationship, you have to work, work on yourself. You know, like psychologists, in order to become a professional, you first need to go through hundreds of hours of personal therapy, work through your traumas, so as not to see them in every client. Likewise in a relationship, you need to see the person in front of you, and not your pains and fears.

❤Love is impossible without respect.
The decision to respect everything - the path of a partner, his views, choices, will return you the same respect and the next most important value in love will appear - freedom.

❤ Love is freedom and security.
It is vitally important the space in which there is acceptance of you by a partner: your profession, your financial condition, the number of children, religion and household habits ... when you reach such a level of awareness to give such Space to others, then you will receive such an attitude towards yourself. And it is in such a space that true love lives, from which no one will ever go anywhere!

❤ And the most important thing: Love is a continuous process of joint development ... because without it there is an divide, a difference in worldviews, experience, a lack of mutual fulfillment, inspiration ...“

Source:

Last edited by natik on Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:24 pm

Thank you @natik for all the updates and posts! bestbud! Can’t wait to watch and follow along!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:39 pm

@AllAboutLove Hey girl, so glad to see you on board. You have been missed bestbud!  Hope you are doing good. Can‘t wait to read your comments here rose bud

Last edited by natik on Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:52 pm

@natik I’ve missed you too bestbud! I am glad to be back and honestly needing this distraction right now. So looking forward to watching and thank you as always for all your updates and info beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:18 pm

@AllAboutLove You are welcome. Distraction is the key word among all the madness that is happening in real life I am really hoping for some positive vibes and a proper love story this very first Bachelorette. Fingers crossed!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:06 pm

natik wrote:@AllAboutLove You are welcome. Distraction is the key word among all the madness that is happening in real life I am really hoping for some positive vibes and a proper love story this very first Bachelorette. Fingers crossed!
it really is! Fingers crossed for a love story for this season :fingersarecrossed :swinginglove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:53 am

Ksenia IG today:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 FqiiTBeqSV4

„Once, at a time when it was hard for me, a very wise and deep person met on my way.

A spark of trust immediately ran between us, because such universal wisdom is always felt at a distance. I told him about my problem, and in response he asked me only one question: Who are you?

I answered several times and then caught an incredible insight about myself and my perception.

I want to share this magic with you, but a little later) because now I will be happy to read your sincere answers to this question in the comments.

Do not be surprised, it will seem to you that it is so easy to answer this question, but in fact, all the perfection of the world lies in this simplicity ❤ 😉

Who are you?“ ❤

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum