SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:57 pm

I'm not sure but I think he's/was? a commercial real estate guy in NYC.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:21 pm

Matt is with a huge, top of the food chain, commercial real estate company in NYC. Can be lucrative.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:10 am

You can be licensed with any real estate firm, no matter how large it is, and not do any work. I tried to find information on him when he was announced for Clare's season and all I could see is he is an associate with CBRE, prior to that he was a Credit Underwriter.

If he was an active realtor he would at least have a website to promote his services. Maybe he provides credit services for CBRE. I really don't know what he does for work.

He has roughly two more months to wait before filming starts. I was curious as to what he is doing with his time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:You can be licensed with any real estate firm, no matter how large it is, and not do any work. I tried to find information on him when he was announced for Clare's season and all I could see is he is an associate with CBRE, prior to that he was a Credit Underwriter.

If he was an active realtor he would at least have a website to promote his services. Maybe he provides credit services for CBRE. I really don't know what he does for work.

He has roughly two more months to wait before filming starts. I was curious as to what he is doing with his time.

As you said, we don’t know what he does. IMO, it’s highly unlikely he’d have his own website.. He’s not marketing homes and apartments, it’s commercial real estate in NYC. That’s offices rental and perhaps High rise office building management or project manager or who knows because CBRE is HUGE and he is in everyone’s most expensive Commercial market.
Funny, I don’t recall this level of scrutiny when Colton who played pro football for less time than Matt and had no job at all - just a couple of non- profits was about to start his season.
Matt’s likely not doing much with his time in the middle of this pandemic. Most people in his field are not working, yet. The market drives his work schedule and he certainly can’t work with his charity right now.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:41 pm

One person, me, asking about what he does for work and it's scrutiny? Every single season there are comments by many people especially on SM, towards leads and contestants, "do you work" "how can you go away so much, do you work" especially after the season is over.  

I'm asking a simple question because I've been involved in underwriting and real estate my whole career from residential to commercial to high rise condo projects. I only see what's posted here, and I've never seen anything work related for Matt. I try and sleuth all contestants and when I got to him, I only found he is an Associate with CBRE. Anyone involved in real estate whether it's residential or commercial usually has a website of some sort. Maybe he's not involved in the actual selling of real estate. I don't know, that's why we sleuth and ask questions.

Realtor's offices have all be shut down for months, and are only starting to open recently. They have still been working I know that for a fact.

Maybe it's a good time for a Fan thread and a reminder we don't challenge member's opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:44 am

Oh, I gave Colton plenty of side-eye about his ability to earn a living. I finally figured he had enough from investments for at least a basic income.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:44 pm

@GuardianAngel I know you were interested in Matt’s work activities awhile back. Matt posted an IG story today that highlights a deal he recently worked on at CBRE. He’s one of the CBRE associates listed on the deal.

https://instagram.com/stories/mattjames919/2365490989055686767?igshid=1xk14uo2373oa

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:02 pm

If filming started on October 10th as RS reported then tonight should be the third rose ceremony.

10/10 - Night 1
10/11 - Day off 
10/12 - Group date
10/13 - 1-on-1
10/14 - Group date
10/15 - Episode 2 rose ceremony
10/16 - Group date
10/17 - 1-on-1
10/18 - Group date
10/19 - Episode 3 rose ceremony

(Sidenote - Matt's almost made it as many days as Clare did and as far as we know he hasn't quit/been fired yet! So congrats to him laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:44 pm

@mbl thanks. I missed that post. sad

@Hawaii Girl Thank you for this! I feel so lost with the filming schedule!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
leavers
Chgohighlife
barbell
jojo47
albean99