SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:09 am

I know we might have a long way to go but we can discuss the potential filming schedule or post any SM with regards to a possible start date for filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:06 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:01 pm

"and" the Bachelorette?  Are they filming both seasons concurrently? question

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:48 am

@Bobette

That's what I'm wondering. They IMHO would be able to hire enough crew to do so, and God knows, CH isn't overtaxed in hosting duties. His schedule could be made to accommodate both. I could see how it could work. The question is will they?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:16 pm

My first reaction was they are excited that California can now resume Television and filming as per your post @pavalygurl.

I'm thinking they will start Clare's season soon (that's why I've been updating the contestant threads SM) and Matt's season will start filming as usual in September.

Maybe they will start airing Clare's season while Matt's is being filmed?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:44 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Bobette That's what I'm wondering.  They IMHO would be able to hire enough crew to do so, and God knows, CH isn't overtaxed in hosting duties.  His schedule could be made to accommodate both.  I could see how it could work.  The question is will they?

They certainly could IMO.  They've already announced Matt and it's not like they need to arrange any overseas destinations.  laugh out loud  They'd need a second mansion - maybe even in another state?  If Matt suddenly drops off the radar something's cooking IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:49 am

Could be they're hedging their bets to film while they can. With this virus, it's very difficult to plan anything, not knowing if there will be another flare-up and consequent shut down.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:07 pm

'Matt‘s season, we’re hoping to start on time which would be the end of September and we’ll see where the world is. 'Maybe there’s some travel, maybe it’s just domestic, maybe it’s by bus. We’ll see. If things aren’t that safe, we’ll shoot it the same way where everybody is safe, they’re tested, they’re quarantined and then you can having kissing and arguing and everything else.'

Source

Maybe it's... BY BUS???  rotfl   I'm sure the girls will just love that idea and not whine or complain at all.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:15 pm

Yeah I don't care if they are tested and quarantined or not, laugh out loud. Food has to come from somewhere, all the material for the set, props, flowers and so forth has to come from somewhere, the bus has to come from somewhere, there has to be a bus driver, is he getting tested and quarantined too? No freakin way would I be playing tonsil hockey with anyone!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:39 pm

@GuardianAngel. Scripted TV shows are going to forgo the kissing -- if it isn't safe for the actors than why is it safe for Bachelor Franchise contestants? LOL

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:59 pm

Also I love the way Mills is talking about California as if it's some kind of "safezone"?  I just checked out the current situation on Worldometer and virus cases there are rising exponentially so if anything it might be safer to hightail it out of California IMO!

ETA: Lowest case states by population.  Bachelor: Hawaii edition?  question  Is the beach where they filmed LOST available?   Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* GfmNYEy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:37 pm

@Bobette Hawaii would be a great idea IMO, there are many variety of landscape, from volcanic to beach, to jungle like tropical vibe, between all the islands, great for remoteness and privacy, lots of outdoors activities Still on US soil, so no problem with custom or sudden political changes... there are many resorts that would fit their criteria I would think.
I’d love to see that. That means they probably won’t! hehehe
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
leavers
Chgohighlife
barbell
jojo47
albean99