SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by mbl Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:43 pm

Does anybody find it odd that they were filming a reality show about their lives after their breakup so soon after the breakup? This is totally an aside type of question, and not meant to minimize or call into question any of the evidence included in the RO request. Lawyer in practice for almost 30 years here, and Cassie more than met her burden of proof to get the TRO and Colton’s behavior was disturbing, harassing, and physically threatening. I’m just struck that they were both working on something that would monetize their relationship post breakup.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:57 pm

@mbl Her sister denied that they were filming anything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:25 pm

https://twitter.com/intouchweekly/status/1305914328097476616?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Sprite wrote:@mbl Her sister denied that they were filming anything.

She denied that her and her parents were not filming anything but did not include Cassie in that.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:16 pm

And the sister called it a potential show. I think something was in the works.

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 pm

I think they were possibly approached or pitched the show while they were still together, they broke up & were on decent enough terms initially so they tried to continue it. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:26 pm

Yesterday I said that it’s time for BN to show support for Cassie. Then Rachel spoke. Upset
I’m not surprised, but I still get disappointed with her.

It’s been quiet on SM as far as I have seen, no one has been willing to stick their neck out.
A few podcasts are talking about it, but unfortunately none of them was recorded after the restraining order was granted.

Dean and Jared (Help I Suck at Dating) were over all supportive and said their main concern was Cassie’s safety. Unfortunately they had been too lazy to actually read what had been published, so they were mostly speculating about what had happened.

Ben and Ashley (Almost Famous) were very cautious about making assumptions and “get mud on their face” as Ben put it. They did say that they know Cassie personally as someone who is very private and would expose herself to this kind of publicity only as a last resort.

Bekah and Jess (Chatty Broads) said the same thing. This is the one voice I have found so far that is 100% supportive, with no filter. I really liked what they had to say.
https://youtu.be/IMy_H-UIjM4?t=397

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:04 pm

I just hope Cassie is safe now and Colton will stop the stalking. It seems good for her safety this is all public, but then it dawned on me Colton is probably livid and blaming her for the demise of his public image. I really hope that the people in his life make it absolutely clear that his behavior is wrong and he needs to stop it and change his toxic attitudes.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:32 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNlUzJjfSL/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Sharlene needs to speak on this and give us the truth!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:59 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting. IA with Nick that there seems to be "justification" in Colton's supposed sources. Nothing justifies that behaviour so they can try and spin all they want.

Interesting comments about the project Colton approached Cassie on and it was her who opted out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@bluwavz thanks for posting. IA with Nick that there seems to be "justification" in Colton's supposed sources. Nothing justifies that behaviour so they can try and spin all they want.

Interesting comments about the project Colton approached Cassie on and it was her who opted out.

Shocked that it was Colton that wanted the project...NOT! This is the man that basically prostituted himself so he could be the Bachelor. Cassie has basically supported him throughout post show and gone back to school. She could have made a lot more out of being on the show, but instead she studied. Hardly screaming attention seeker.

I hope we hear more information when she goes for the regular restraining order. I wonder if she will grant anyone an interview? She must be getting bombarded with requests.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90