SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:51 am

That was the best BN comment I’ve heard so far – logical and to the point. Well done Nick!
So who was the source with this (very predictable) inside info? My best guess is Katie.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by ule101 Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:12 am

I have some questions, will the show ever formally address this situation, and will they keep promoting Colton or will they just pretend his season doesn't exist.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:21 am

Reality Steve's thoughts on Cassie and Colton:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1306597969291075584?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:14 pm

Both Nick and RS were right on in their comments about this situation and especially about Cassie, imo. I have to give them kudos and that doesn't happen very often. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:37 pm

albean99 wrote:Both Nick and RS were right on in their comments about this situation and especially about Cassie, imo. I have to give them kudos and that doesn't happen very often. yes

Me too. Strange times.

It’s the first 8 minutes of RS’ podcast. It’s also a lot of text in the linked blog post.
I haven’t read it all, but this seems to be a central part:
You heard Colton on my podcast less than a month ago and seemingly they were on good terms. Behind the scenes though, we’ve now come to find out how he presented himself on the podcast wasn’t lining up with how their relationship was going. In fact, almost 180 degrees different. I not mad for having Colton on the podcast. I’m glad I did. I also didn’t have the slightest idea at the time (nor did anyone else other than people in that inner circle) what was going on in his relationship with Cassie. It’s all come to light, and looking back on the podcast, I clearly think now he came on with agenda. Because after reviewing the TRO (temporary restraining order), I can see now that all these incidents you’re reading about all happened before Aug 21st, which was the day I recorded with him. It sucks, but there’s nothing I can do now other than realize he fed me a lot of BS in that interview and he won’t be on again.
On the podcast he points out that the text messages that have been presented in the media are just “highlights” of what Cassie presented as evidence - there is a lot more - and that all of it is public records. He hints that if you download and read the 25 pages that is the restraining order and still don’t believe her, you are basically not right in the head.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:44 pm

@blueblues Do you know how we can obtain a copy of the TRO request? I went to the LA court site and you have to pay a fee for every search.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:07 pm

mbl wrote:@blueblues Do you know how we can obtain a copy of the TRO request? I went to the LA court site and you have to pay a fee for every search.
@mbl Someone on Reddit said the same, so I guess that’s how it works. RS said you might be able to call them and have it sent by email.
I wouldn’t know though. I’m not American myself.
ETA: Someone uploaded it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qntm8eiJlbNbYLhwQkFYyCufb18VwSlk/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by blueblues on Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:17 pm

RS didn’t really say much that is new. People in Cassie & Colton’s inner circle knew what was happening, partly because Colton told people he was being stalked as well. There are a lot more texts than have been in the tabloids. He defended Cassie and even had a similar experience with an ex gf of his. Cassie, not Colton, was the one who pulled out of filming that break up show about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:20 pm

@blueblues I just read the temporary restraining order and Colton has problems (not that we didn't know that). I keep wondering if he felt unloved as a child due to his parents' divorce and thus when he finds someone who is kind to him, he just can't let go.

His behavior is out of line and Cassie is deserving of having him legally restrained.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:32 pm

I read the documents... wow.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:08 pm

gabriele wrote:RS didn’t really say much that is new. People in Cassie & Colton’s inner circle knew what was happening, partly because Colton told people he was being stalked as well. There are a lot more texts than have been in the tabloids. He defended Cassie and even had a similar experience with an ex gf of his. Cassie, not Colton, was the one who pulled out of filming that break up show about them.
No, but it’s still important that he said it. He has a big platform, and there are a lot of people out there that think he knows everything about everything just because he has had the spoilers.

Norcalgal wrote:@blueblues I just read the temporary restraining order and Colton has problems (not that we didn't know that). I keep wondering if he felt unloved as a child due to his parents' divorce and thus when he finds someone who is kind to him, he just can't let go.

His behavior is out of line and Cassie is deserving of having him legally restrained.
Whatever it was, he is a complete mess. I hope he gets help, only because that’s the best way for Cassie to be safe in the long run.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:19 pm

Oh my gosh!! He needs way more help than I thought, way more.

It's so obvious to me he was in fact the source. They said he was away in Denver, but now we can see all this happened before he went to Denver and as per RS before he went on his podcast.

This is a very dangerous situation IMHO for every one concerned. He needs to seek medical attention asap and Cassie her family and friends need to ensure they are safe.

This isn't a matter of being distraught after a break up, this to me is an example of someone who's going off the deep end.

TY to the person who uploaded it to google drive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90