SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:42 am

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1466638089888178177?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:26 pm

no no

They offered compensation for her to appear. The stalking imo continues. Leave her the heck alone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:48 pm

He just can't let her be. After saying it's not fair to keep dragging her in this, they then go to show that he continues to do just that.

The article says they were filming a reality show about the two of them as friends before all hell broke loose, but then says it never got past the development stage. I recall that being pitched, but I thought she wasn't interested and that's why it went nowhere?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:13 pm

@emiusacska That's really harsh. Why does she deserve any hate? She just wants her stalker to leave her alone.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:@emiusacska That's really harsh. Why does she deserve any hate? She just wants her stalker to leave her alone.
I never liked her.
You guys don't like Colton here. I didn't like Cassie. Glad she is moved away from Bachelor nation
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:59 pm

emiusacska wrote:
bluwavz wrote:@emiusacska That's really harsh. Why does she deserve any hate? She just wants her stalker to leave her alone.
I never liked her.
You guys don't like Colton here.  I didn't like Cassie.  Glad she is moved away from Bachelor nation

We can like or dislike anyone we want and we have the right to say so. We do not post any messages of hate harm or anything else that's not within the rules. Regarding who likes Colton here, it's not up to you to judge this whole forum on who likes who.

We are respectful of everyone's opinions whether you agree or not. That doesn't warrant being mean. If there are issues where a member is so disgusted with a person, and can't post reasonable thoughts, the issue is not the forum.

Back on topic of Cassie and Brighton. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:35 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/off-the-vine-with/cassie-randolph-life-love-v3Lxg-th5qs/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:07 pm

Funny how well these two get along, ever since the first time they met. They seem so different, but
I guess Kaelyn brings out the spicy side of Cassie. Smiley
JMO

ETA: Cassie confirmed that she got no heads up before Colton came out on GMA. “I found out the same way everyone else did.” Otherwise she is still not ready to talk about what happened, but she wants to be able to do that one day (from 10:00).

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:03 pm

@blueblues thanks for the info.

I hope she never talks about it, because I want her to forget about him, although it sounds like there is some deep hurt going on there and maybe she has too tell her side of the story to heal. jmo's

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:03 pm

Cassie and her sister Michelle have launched their own brand of denim clothes. Looks like they have put In a ton of work, so I really hope they are successful. Isn’t it sweet that they named the brand after their brother!

https://www.thmbl.com/pages/randolph-sisters

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:04 pm

That's a great idea. It's different and they have some very cute items. I wish them lots of success.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:29 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/almost-famous-in-depth-cassie-randolph-103396112/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90