SELECT CONTENT

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm neither here nor there on Ben. I think he's an ok guy who is coming out of his shell. Some of us realized TPTB liked him, once it was sleuthed (sorry I forget by who?) that Carey Fetman followed him, then there was the vid with CH.

IMO going on this show did him a lot of good. He was in a different environment, with a lot of different people around him. For some reason I get the impression he has been focusing on his work outs and not being very social.

I'm also thinking, who knows what TPTB planted in his ear. I can totally see them doing a number on him, "do you regret not telling Tayshia you were in love with her" "what would you do different" enticing him to want to go back. I think this was all in the script to begin with, it was just a matter of who it was going to be. The foreshadowing with Rachel and Tayshia was very obvious to me.

They like to latch on to the weak IMO for easier manipulation and he may be one to easily manipulate. JMO's. I hope he's in a good place considering his past. Hopefully he has been able to put his past behind him but use his experience in a positive way to help him going forward.

Yes I agree I hope he is able to function outside of the show because we know this show tosses you in the fire and then lets you burn. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:26 am

I honestly don’t know if he is being manipulated or is auditioning for Bachelor, but his last performance couldn’t be less convincing IMO.
Sprite wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Is it just me or is this entire situation with BEN did not age well? I am so skeptical of his intentions that he is basically now a productions puppet? JMO

Colton 2. He's not a virgin, but he had an eating disorder (it's been done with women on the show, but this is the 1st guy) and he tried to kill himself. Remember about how often the virgin schtick was repeated and imagine with and eating disorder and suicide. hissyfit :headbanging :angryemotion deadhorse
I bet the marketing department would love suicide or Bulimia tagline, but I doubt ABC would allow it. Surely they would lose advertisers if they did that. Right? RIGHT???
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite I not only agree with you on Ben being the next Bachelor (NOT) but I also don't think he would be a very good bachelor. Having to navigate through so many emotional aspects of the show would be difficult for him and hard on him.

I don't think they would cast Ben as a future Bachelor, he has way too much trouble expressing himself & shows zero emotion. I do however definitely see him on the Beach for BACH in Paradise, plenty of opportunity to show off his body which he is comfortable doing. Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:38 am

Luvstruck wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite I not only agree with you on Ben being the next Bachelor (NOT) but I also don't think he would be a very good bachelor. Having to navigate through so many emotional aspects of the show would be difficult for him and hard on him.

I don't think they would cast Ben as a future Bachelor, he has way too much trouble expressing himself &  shows zero emotion. I do however definitely see him on the Beach for BACH in Paradise, plenty of opportunity to show off his body which he is comfortable doing. Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698

I agree he is NOT a good Bachelor candidate, he fits more of the Paradise role to which I am 100% positive that he will be one of the first guys asked to be on BIP, along with Bennett. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:06 pm

Ben got verified today during the season!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:00 am

Moved to Former Contestants thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:17 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJeLoVB5bK/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:27 am

Is he talking to his fans, or to Tayshia?

To me this confusing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Is he talking to his fans, or to Tayshia?

To me this confusing.

Glad I am not the only one who’s confused!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:46 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJeLoVB5bK/
Imo, it definitely sounds like he is talking to Tayshia.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:47 am

I liked Ben's caption "TV is weird" I'm sure there is so much more to their connection and relationship that we didn't see

The first paragraph seems like Ben is talking to Tayshia. The second paragraph seems like he's talking to his followers

When Ben says "I struggle to be the person you need and I still struggle knowing what's enough"  This statement summarizes why Ben and Tayshia aren't a good match. Love shouldn't be a struggle JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:31 am

jen689 wrote:snipped

When Ben says "I struggle to be the person you need and I still struggle knowing what's enough"  This statement summarizes why Ben and Tayshia aren't a good match. Love shouldn't be a struggle JMO

IA

No one should ever struggle to be the person someone else wants you to be, or struggle to know what is enough for them.

Being yourself in every aspect, and at the same time learning and growing from each other is IMHO what a relationship should be about. That kind of frame of mind only leads to I bought you everything you wanted, I did everything you wanted me to do.

A simple thank you to Tayshia production family etc to me would have been more appropriate rather than IMHO pulling a Peter Kraus feel sorry for me post.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+19
Luvstruck
blueblues
chasus71
Norcalgal
luvstx