SELECT CONTENT

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:49 pm

https://art19.com/shows/the-viall-files/episodes/f69bef9a-bda4-46dd-bc6d-fd397d3a311d
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by lightredemption Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:25 pm

I haven't listened to the whole thing and I don't really plan to but I think Ben comes across quite well. Nick is so annoying though
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:10 pm

lightredemption wrote:I haven't listened to the whole thing...but I think Ben comes across quite well....
I listened to the podcast...

Ben's "incredibly happy" for Tayshia and Zac

His relationship with Tayshia was "playful and fun" watching the show Ben saw Tayshia had a "deeper bond and a deeper connection" with Zac

He's a "newer, better, more complete version" of himself, he's 'incredibly thankful and happy" and has "this peace about the whole experience"

He's using his platform for good. Veteran suicide is a "massive issue" 22 veterans commit suicide everyday. In the coming months he is going to work with Veteran focused organizations. He used to be "scared to share and be an advocate"  he now "cherishes the responsibility and the opportunity" to be a "voice for the people who might be scared to speak out"

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:27 pm

jen689 wrote:
lightredemption wrote:I haven't listened to the whole thing...but I think Ben comes across quite well....

His relationship with Tayshia was "playful and fun" watching the show Ben saw Tayshia had a "deeper bond and a deeper connection" with Zac

He's a "newer, better, more complete version" of himself, he's 'incredibly thankful and happy" and has "this peace about the whole experience"

He's using his platform for good. Veteran suicide is a "massive issue" 22 veterans commit suicide everyday. In the coming months he is going to work with Veteran focused organizations. He used to be "scared to share and be an advocate"  he now "cherishes the responsibility and the opportunity" to be a "voice for the people who might be scared to speak out"

AWWW.. this is such a sweet caring response. I am glad Ben will help other veterans as he is an important voice for them. I know my husband is a combat army veteran so I know exactly what they go through from the affects of war. Although he has not attempted suicide, he does tell me everyday of his struggles to be the way he was before war and now living with PTSD and the nightmares that come with that. I know how much it means to other veterans to have that support from other veterans who experience the same thing. It is not the same coming from us regular folks who would not ever know what is like. This is why there is a band of brotherhood and sisterhood among veterans and fellow soldiers (army/marines/air force/Navy/Coast Guard).
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:45 pm

jen689 wrote:snipped..

This is fantastic news. I posted somewhere around here that perhaps this show helped him in many ways because to me he seemed like a loner. That is an incredible choice to help veterans. Very interested to see where he goes from here.

@chasus71 thank you for sharing your personal experience. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:02 pm

Moved

Ruqibabe wrote:I saw this and I truly believe it.. Ben is not emotionally mature. I think Tayshia helped in his growth BUT he is still not there yet to even be considered as the bachelor... Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 6 Screen12

https://www.helloandgoodbyepodcast.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved

Ruqibabe wrote:I saw this and I truly believe it.. Ben is not emotionally mature. I think Tayshia helped in his growth BUT he is still not there yet to even be considered as the bachelor... Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 6 Screen12

https://www.helloandgoodbyepodcast.com/

I saw this too and I agree as well. he has a lot to still discover about himself and future relationships that come along. There is nothing wrong with that as I am not sure how long it was in between of him being at his lowest of lows to when he came on the show. Either way you have to take time for yourself because until you are a whole person than you wont be able to provide all of yourself for someone else. IMO.

I wish Ben all the best for his future to come out an even better man ready for love.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Real Pod with Ben as guest
Link

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+19
Luvstruck
blueblues
chasus71
Norcalgal
luvstx