SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:12 am

@BachieFan1310    :Welcome    If you have any questions feel free to ask.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:03 pm

Oh my heart. sad What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 3552228123 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 3552228123

Breaking
Turkey-Syria border region hit by 6.4 magnitude earthquake

A 6.4 magnitude earthquake has struck the Turkey-Syria border two weeks after a massive quake in the region left more than 46,000 people dead, the US Geological Survey has said.

https://news.sky.com/story/turkey-syria-border-region-hit-by-6-4-magnitude-earthquake-12816019

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:48 pm

Those poor people.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:39 am

My thoughts exactly.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:36 am

Awful. Prayers to all.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 1f49c

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 8367-910 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 I_got_13 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:38 pm

Bringing this post over from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/post?p=1528856&mode=quote

pavalygurl wrote:My thoughts about whether WTA filmed this weekend have to do with the weather.  We had lots of early forecasts of bad weather.  There were flights from other cities delayed/cancelled earlier in the week I believe.  Not sure what day most women would fly in.  However, LAX had a shut down for awhile on Fri.  Some streets surrounding Burbank airport were flooded and non-passable for traffic in/out even though flights were landing.  Friday was the worst day by far with advisories not to drive unless you had to.  But Thursday was also a terror with very high winds, debris blowing around and street closures due to flooding.  IF TPTB were wise, they may have pre-emptively moved the date, but this is just speculation on my part.

I forgot to add power outages due to downed trees hitting wires and other fun stuff.   Burbank/N Hollywood area was very hard hit, and this is where they film the WTA.

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 Screen50

This picture is 2023 yet in the 1980s, I was sitting on the beach in a swimsuit looking at a similar scene of snow on the mountains in the distance! Weird juxtaposition! I don't think there was as much snow then as now though.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:40 pm

@Norcalgal That's exactly what I was thinking may have happened. Delayed due to weather. It has been crazy ... and not just in California.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:12 pm

Yeah it's best they postpone/delay for another week. It's been super crazy weather here in CA!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 1f49c

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 8367-910 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 I_got_13 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 07, 2023 11:32 am

There was yet again another senseless shooting but this time it hit very close to home for me, literally 3.4 miles from our house and is a place I've shopped at many times. The latest is that there are 9 dead and there were children among them. sad

This is what Kyler Murray tweeted. If you don't know, he's a NFL QB who went to Allen High School.

Kyler Murray
@K1
·
15h
This is sickening. Prayers to the mass shooting victims in Allen, Texas.

If there is anyway I can help those affected by this tragedy please let me know.

When is this sh*t gonna stop?
Source

There are a lot of graphic descriptions and videos but I wouldn't advise seeking them out. I accidentally say a photo of the victims and I wish I hadn't.

9 dead and 3 in critical condition after mass shooting at Texas outlet mall

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 07, 2023 4:55 pm

Bean I thought of you when I heard about the shooting. OMG, I did not know it was that close and that you shopped there. My heart breaks for all the victims. This craziness has got to stop. Take care, I am sure it is so upsetting.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 07, 2023 6:55 pm

I'm always sad and upset, especially when they involve children, but this one really got to me, @pavalygurl.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 07, 2023 7:33 pm

It is heartbreaking. I can't comprehend. It seems like every day I hear about a mass shooting in the US. Those poor people.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #3

+13
Fleurdesel
MiniDiva
Jolena
justcallmegranny
albean99