SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Congrats to Locky and Irena and to everyone for such awesome sleuthing this season! Congrats @Vjeff for making some great profits (5:1)! Some more good times ahead for sleuthing Elly and Becky’s Bachelorettes season airing Oct 7th!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:16 pm

@butterflylove Your stats were the best part of the whole season! Thanks so much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:57 pm

My biggest question is how the hell did Irena get out of Melbourne. I can spit as far as I’m allowed to travel, how did she get into NSW????
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:13 pm

Sundy wrote:My biggest question is how the hell did Irena get out of Melbourne. I can spit as far as I’m allowed to travel, how did she get into NSW????

I think you can get a permit to enter because of media work. She still have to do 14 days quarantine

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:19 pm

Enough wrote:
Sundy wrote:My biggest question is how the hell did Irena get out of Melbourne. I can spit as far as I’m allowed to travel, how did she get into NSW????

I think you can get a permit to enter because of  media work.  She still have to do 14 days quarantine

Which she did. And then they'll both need to quarantine for a week when they fly to Perth.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:37 pm

Sprite wrote:@butterflylove Your stats were the best part of the whole season! Thanks so much.

Thanks @Sprite. I'll be back with them in a couple of weeks for Elly & Becky's season!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:05 pm

FINAL STATISTIC WRAP UP.
As promised, a 9am look at Irena and Bella and their numbers in the last 12 hours since the finale finished.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 83 Screen89

And the overall statistics for all the girls, and how many followers they gained through their time.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 83 Screen88

Thanks for following along with the stats this season, it's been interesting to do and I'm happy my brainchild came to life. See you in a couple weeks to do the stats all over again for Elly and Becky (which I'll remember to include them this time, haha!)
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:03 pm

It will be interesting to see if Bella's number once again go up mysteriously ... cough ... bought.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:34 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou