SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:25 pm

butterflylove wrote:
mamamia wrote:"Honestly, for me I have only been in love once and that was a long time ago," Elly said. "It’s very rare for me to get real feelings for someone. I don’t fall very easily and I don’t think that I’ve ever felt like this about someone before. We’re still on the journey to the 'L' word but I’m so happy."

"I also wouldn’t say I’m in love," Becky said. "But Elly and I both chose someone at the end of this. I’m in a really happy place and excited to see where it’s going to go. We’re in real life now and I just want time to spend with my person and see where life will take us."

Well this fills you with so much confidence, now doesn't it 😬.

cantstopl Oh my god this is going to be so bad.  Classic 2020.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:38 pm

So I guess it's not love at first sight for either one of them? Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So I guess it's not love at first sight for either one of them? Hugesmile

Not even lust at first sight!

You would think they would try to pump up the excitement with positivity, but it all sounds rather bland. I hope they are just keeping expectations low, but I think it will all turn out kind of blah.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:11 pm

What those quotes say to me is:

"Neither of us wanted to pick anyone, but our contracts said we had to, and now we need to fake it for at least 3 months".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:13 pm

Well, I look forward to watching this Bachelor in Paradise audition, because that's all it is. Elly and Becky who?

What a shitshow. At least if Irena and Locky don't work out (and I don't think they will long term, mostly because Locky is Locky) we know there was something there that was real. Elly and Becky (can I portmanteau that into Belly??? my brain wants to) just went through the motions, obviously.

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:So I guess it's not love at first sight for either one of them? Hugesmile

Not even lust at first sight!

You would think they would try to pump up the excitement with positivity, but it all sounds rather bland. I hope they are just keeping expectations low, but I think it will all turn out kind of blah.

I've never had lower expectations yet I'm still expecting to be disappointed.

It's all down to the men now. They could still make the season worth the watch.

Last edited by leavers on Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:14 pm

@leavers Honestly thinking of going the whole season not referring to the Leads at all and just talking about the contestants. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:55 am

butterflylove wrote:
mamamia wrote:"Honestly, for me I have only been in love once and that was a long time ago," Elly said. "It’s very rare for me to get real feelings for someone. I don’t fall very easily and I don’t think that I’ve ever felt like this about someone before. We’re still on the journey to the 'L' word but I’m so happy."

"I also wouldn’t say I’m in love," Becky said. "But Elly and I both chose someone at the end of this. I’m in a really happy place and excited to see where it’s going to go. We’re in real life now and I just want time to spend with my person and see where life will take us."

But, what are they going to say to their F1 at the FRC? No gushing declarations of love, just yeah I'm picking you, let's see how it goes.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:56 am

"Please accept this free Larsen ring as a representation of the fact that out of a small selection of 10 guys, you are the one I find the least objectionable"   Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 3 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:00 am

Agent99 wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

But, what are they going to say to their F1 at the FRC?  No gushing declarations of love, just yeah I'm picking you, let's see how it goes.  

"You're the one I want to crack a beer open with. Let's hit the pub" .. no?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:08 am

@butterflylove That's what a real country girl would say.  Elly will probably invite her F1 for a sponsored chardonnay and staged pap opportunity, at best.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:48 pm

They can release the guys now. We're officially a week away, and I've turned on the IG notifications 😂 gotta be ready to dig the dirt / celebrate our sleuthing as soon as they're released.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:17 pm

Last ditch effort to ID the remaining 4-5 guys, or can we not be bothered?  I am feeling distinctly uninspired.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

+6
Enough
butterflylove
Bobette
Norcalgal
leavers
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum