SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:02 pm

Bobette wrote:Last ditch effort to ID the remaining 4-5 guys, or can we not be bothered?  I am feeling distinctly uninspired.  laugh out loud

Personally, a little from column A and a little from column B. There's so little to go on. At least with Bach, even with BIP still airing, we had a full length promo 9 days out. All we're getting is Elly + Becky promo, and I don't want them, I want the eye candy 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:07 pm

This could be a flattering photo, but I would like to find hairdresser.  Also I think bad hat might go home first night laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 4 XGF-8433
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:19 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Last ditch effort to ID the remaining 4-5 guys, or can we not be bothered?  I am feeling distinctly uninspired.  laugh out loud

Personally, a little from column A and a little from column B. There's so little to go on. At least with Bach, even with BIP still airing, we had a full length promo 9 days out. All we're getting is Elly + Becky promo, and I don't want them, I want the eye candy 😂

The Elly/Becky promos are so cringe - the whole thing feels way too sister wifey for my liking.    Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 4 1f62c

And the one where Becky says she thought "why would they want us?" when Elly told her they'd been offered the role... mmmm yeah pretty sure that's what a lot of viewers are thinking too.

@Agent99 The Hairdresser should be easy to spot if he's on anyone's follow lists - he's got a very prominent side profile.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 4 DNBiWml

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

ETA:  Wait I just realised where our missing 20th guy is - I forgot to set up a thread for the stripper! duh Will do it now...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:05 pm

Ah gotcha on the profile @Bobette

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:07 am

butterflylove wrote:Full promo is up on Facebook! Just stumbled on it when I was scrolling. Expecting it to hit Insta and Twitter real soon!

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/posts/2181353162009126

@Bobette @Agent99 @DirtyStreetPie @Enough @Leavers @dorkasauras

ETA: I've taken some screen shots and adding them to the s/cap thread.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:46 pm

Description for Wednesday's premiere.

Wednesday, October 7.
Sisters Elly and Becky Miles begin their search for love together side by side. This season will boast double the dates, double the fun, and double the romance. Love has never looked so bright!
Source

And because IceTV always makes me laugh, and this is no exception! 😂

Our Aussie Bachelorette has landed in town and is looking for the 'one'. A number of guys, who in the real world would have no trouble finding a mate, roll up with all manner of gifts or tricks to sway her feelings, in the hope of proving to the world in general and to themselves in particular, how desirable they are.

@GuardianAngel any chance you could set up an episode thread?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:25 pm

Descriptions for Thursday's ep.

Thursday, October 8.
Bachelorettes Elly and Becky Miles begin their quest for love and take two deserving Bachelors on an epic first date, a fun-filled double date that has the couples escaping to a rural oasis.
Source

Classic first group date photo shoot?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

+6
Enough
butterflylove
Bobette
Norcalgal
leavers
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum