SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:55 pm

Yosef being a d-bag is definitely the vibe I got from his IG during quarantine so I’m not surprised. Every clip we’ve seen of Clare & Dale, I think they seem cute together. & I just want some actual spoilers for Tayshia’s part.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:17 am

I read on Reddit that RS said on a podcast that Tayshia’s F4 are Ben, Brendan, Ivan and Zac. RS doesn’t know who F1 is.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:40 am

gabriele wrote:I read on Reddit that RS said on a podcast that Tayshia’s F4 are Ben, Brendan, Ivan and Zac. RS doesn’t know who F1 is.
Yeah but other than F4 he doesn’t seem to know anything about how Tayshia’s season played out. He’s speculated but has no specifics. Who was the villain? Which guys had issues with each other? How did the HTD’s play out? Were the families brought in or did they meet over zoom? Which ones went well? Which ones went poorly? Was there FSD drama this season as well? By the time he confirmed F4, SM sleuthing and the IG spoiler accounts had basically already figured out 3: Ben, Brendan, & Ivan. And the Clare info was broken on reddit. RS just hasn’t pulled his weight in recent seasons despite his bragging to the contrary. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:47 am

ReneeM wrote:RS just hasn’t pulled his weight in recent seasons despite his bragging to the contrary. Jmo.
Definitely. I do think he lost a major source, possibly Elan. While I’ve never been able to resist reading spoilers I have always thought sleuthing is more fun. And, when RS gets it wrong, invariably for the B’ettes, it really messes things up for both viewers and those on the show. I stopped watching after the Des and Brooks debacle and only started again a little with HB. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:33 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1315992412024713216?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:22 am

On roz and mocha, clare said one rumor she will deny is that she didn’t lock herself in a closet and refused to come out, there were some times she wanted to but unfortunately did not.

https://www.kiss925.com/audio/bachelorette-clare-crawley-chats-with-roz-mocha-before-tonights-premiere/

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:09 pm

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1316031984104288256?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:27 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1316037729843474433?s=20-154493
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:34 pm

https://youtu.be/ysPigNTZfGo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:53 pm

Thank you for sharing this interview.  I really like it. I like Claire's candor and composure here. She seems to have matured.

It will be interesting to see the same personality, a couple of years later. 6th time the charm?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:20 pm

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-clare-crawley-on-her-electric-connection-with-dale-and-if-shes-engaged-exclusive?amp

Clare on meeting dale:
 "It was one of those intangible, goosebumps all over the body [things]. Like, what just happened?" Clare recalls. "For me, being a confident woman, I honestly stood there all night and I was like, 'Great to meet you, I'm excited,' like, each guy, I was so into, I was so happy to meet them, and then with Dale, I felt like I was just a blubbering mess...I was like, 'What did I just say? Did it sound OK? What just happened?' For me to be caught off guard and for me to be at a loss for words -- I think that definitely says a lot."

"That feeling that I've never felt before... just standing in front of a man, connecting on that level, and it being electric between each other - I've never felt that instantly like that before," she shares. "I had never felt it before, and I never even knew what to expect with those feelings. When you have not experienced it or felt it, you don't know if it exists, but when you feel it, you know exactly what that feeling is."

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:27 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel