SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by blueblues Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:28 am

Sprite wrote:That is so annoying and kind of disrespectful. Yes Clare is older than the average bette, but she is hardly a senior. I get it that they are trying to be funny, but IMO that is a passive aggressive ad. I don't think they are happy with how things turned out and are going to subtly punish her.
Problem is, when they try to be funny, it’s always on someone’s expense. Classic bullies.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:13 pm

The advertising for Clare's season has been a hot mess IMHO. Horrible. It's as if they budgeted the minimum possible for her.

I just went to the link to watch it again to see how long it was. I was going to say 30 second vids here and there with useless info, but it looks like the tweet is gone?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:52 am

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:31 pm

Same old Clare schtick. She goes off all righteous on some guy. Big surprise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1308450988752166913?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:40 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1308460754404859906?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:58 pm

So now I'm firmly on the Ivan is F1 train. It's more wishful thinking than anything solid but I'm sticking with it until i'm told otherwise.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:28 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 EiiqKJAVgAEUUGV
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
It's TRUE...the *most* shocking season ever starts TUESDAY, October 13 on ABC rose #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/h7BTac26yV
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:So now I'm firmly on the Ivan is F1 train. It's more wishful thinking than anything solid but I'm sticking with it until i'm told otherwise.

I would love that. He is such a cutie! What makes you think he maybe the F1?

Ivan's Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:22 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 JpQW16v2WCk3miiz
Bachelor Nation @bachnation
Respect the rumors. The most shocking season of #TheBachelorette EVER premieres Oct 13 on @abcnetwork. pic.twitter.com/0PsxU0CVax
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 EitXgBBWsAEW63U
Bachelor Nation @bachnation
This will be the most __________ season ever! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/k0UqfH2wp2
https://mobile.twitter.com/bachnation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So now I'm firmly on the Ivan is F1 train. It's more wishful thinking than anything solid but I'm sticking with it until i'm told otherwise.

I would love that. He is such a cutie! What makes you think he maybe the F1?

Ivan's Thread
He was as quiet as anyone on SM for the entirety of filming (he doesn’t seem to be a big SM person though to be fair. He’s barely posted since he’s been back). RS had tweeted at one point during filming that a lot of the guys making it far for Tayshia were guys he wasn’t seeing being discussed, Ivan was almost never talked about. My picks for F1 were between Bennett, Ben, & Ivan. There’s rumours that Ben is F2, and RS has said Bennett isn’t F1, so I’m rolling with Ivan. Plus I really like his face.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:26 am

@ReneeM Great, I like it! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel