SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mbl Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:54 pm

I think something must happen with Zac. There is that clip where she says “I’m trying to find something wrong. But there’s nothing wrong” which she says while wearing the dress from what we think is Zac’s hometown date. That seems to foreshadow something, I assume, with Zac. My guess is that Brendan leaving is the “something wrong” that Tayshia is thrown in a way that makes her question her feelings for Zac, with whom there is “nothing wrong”. The Brooks/Des situation I guess.

mbl

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

Tayshia is going to be on The Real this Tuesday!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:18 pm

luvstx wrote:@HEA Have to say I never take ANYTHING Chris Harrison says to be the truth.  He's promoting and hyping his show.

That’s true. Milking the cow.
The whole show is about misleading who is the F1. Imo

I  stick to what I see and right now I see Zac F1
I also believe that tayshia must have been influenced by her dad who looks very against one guy, assuming it is Zac.the bump on the road is obvious to me.... ex drug addict AND NYC move. 3 major bumps: dad, NYC and past.

Let’s not forget that Brendan got the first date when CH kept interrupting. Yes they have this divorce struggles in common but Zac was also divorced. All 3 for different reasons. Brendan is a nice guy but IMO regardless the girl, he is just not ready to commit again now. I am just conf used why it is said that Brendan was the one she wanted considering she had almost no recent decent time with him and obviously he is stillon the big crush state with her, far from declaring he is falling in love. I felt she was digging for it, but she didn’t get it IMO (I see the potential etc).

If she fell for Brendan, I don’t think it was mutual (definitely not if he quit) and I fail to see her body language with him saying he was the one she wanted. Yes edits always do the job to hide but I don’t see the “story”.

Every single bachelorette were  bawling  at the finale when they let go the F2. So nothing new on the planet. Imo.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:55 pm

Can someone remind me of who got the 1st Impression rose?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:09 pm

@2observe  Spencer

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:22 pm

[quote="pavalygurl"]@2observe  Spencer[b/quote] Okay Thanks.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:54 pm

10 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 9929c710
Posted in the F1-F4 thread but thought I’d post here too as it’s SM

From RS just now

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/1338313777708756992?s=21

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:09 am

Neil Lane posted this custom engagement ring Dec. 3 and Tayshia posted her ring pics on Dec. 1 I believe. Possibly the same ring? It’s even tagged #thebachelorette

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIWbjX9pySo/?igshid=1bhilfeefm5n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:46 am

gabriele wrote:Neil Lane posted this custom engagement ring Dec. 3 and Tayshia posted her ring pics on Dec. 1 I believe. Possibly the same ring? It’s even tagged #thebachelorette

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIWbjX9pySo/?igshid=1bhilfeefm5n

From what little that I saw of T's ring, it doesnt look like that at all. It wasnt an emerald shaped diamond and didnt have a channel band.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:46 am

Conflicting info from Reddit:

One person, who says they have a friend who knows Brendan, says Tayshia and Brendan are talking and she and Zac split. This user has no Reddit history of posting although they’ve had an account for awhile.

The insider posted and deleted that Brendan is talking to his ex but didn’t specify if that was ex-wife or ex-girlfriend. My thought, I wonder if that could include Tayshia? Who knows. When I looked through the insider’s posting history I noticed they said Clare had left the show with someone and specified it wasn’t Dale. giggling

It’s kind of a wash.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:03 am

Personally, I think Brendan went on the show to improve his modeling career. He then fell in crush with Tayshia and she with him. Then he realized he didn't want to get married yet and bolted. IMO
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:22 am

Too much conflicting information about Brendan IMO. This is why I don't believe most of it.
If this info was true, why post it in the first place and then delete it?
Yeah, I don't believe anything an "insider" says. Too many of 'em. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel