SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:54 pm

luvstx wrote:Personally, I think Brendan went on the show to improve his modeling career.  He then fell in crush with Tayshia and she with him.  Then he realized he didn't want to get married yet and bolted.  IMO

I agree

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:03 pm

Tayshia Adams of ‘The Bachelorette’ Makes Room for Mixed-Race Fans Like Me
https://momentum.medium.com/the-bachelorettes-tayshia-adams-makes-room-for-mixed-race-fans-like-me-4615beadb9d7
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:43 pm

quietpal wrote:Too much conflicting information about Brendan IMO. This is why I don't believe most of it.
If this info was true, why post it in the first place and then delete it?
Yeah, I don't believe anything an "insider" says. Too many of 'em. laugh out loud
I think the insider is afraid of losing their job which must be related to the show somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:01 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1338559434533040130?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1338559434533040130?s=20
Haha giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:19 pm

Change to the spoilers? So surprised......not!
And he blames it on quarantine, laugh out loud.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:20 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1338564299095207938?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Guys, I took one for the team and went to his site. Major spoiler re. The end:

1. I reported at the beginning of the season that Brendan’s family doesn’t show for the hometowns and that he self eliminates at either #4 or #3. It’s his PARENTS that don’t show. His brother and sister in law show up. And I believe his niece as well.

2. Brendan doesn’t self eliminate at #4 because Ben gets eliminated tomorrow night at the hometown dates rose ceremony. Your final 3 this season are Ivan, Zac, and Brendan.

3. Which then mean that the final two I originally reported this season, Ben and Zac, does not happen.

https://realitysteve.com/2020/12/14/spoilers-tayshias-episode-9-men-tell-all-a-change-to-the-spoilers/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:27 pm

sdmom wrote:1. I reported at the beginning of the season that Brendan’s family doesn’t show for the hometowns and that he self eliminates at either #4 or #3. It’s his PARENTS that don’t show. His brother and sister in law show up. And I believe his niece as well.

2. Brendan doesn’t self eliminate at #4 because Ben gets eliminated tomorrow night at the hometown dates rose ceremony. Your final 3 this season are Ivan, Zac, and Brendan.

3. Which then mean that the final two I originally reported this season, Ben and Zac, does not happen.

https://realitysteve.com/2020/12/14/spoilers-tayshias-episode-9-men-tell-all-a-change-to-the-spoilers/

HUGE error console
RS set the stage for whomever wanted to to downgrade her F1 to leftover status.
And, wrong final 2 :thud

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:40 pm

sdmom wrote:Guys, I took one for the team and went to his site. Major spoiler re. The end:

1. I reported at the beginning of the season that Brendan’s family doesn’t show for the hometowns and that he self eliminates at either #4 or #3. It’s his PARENTS that don’t show. His brother and sister in law show up. And I believe his niece as well.

Re the bolded: this makes sense as per people who listened to Ben’s BHH interview where he said he didn’t know who Tayshia’s F1 is.

Eta: The Reddit insider had said Ben was F2 so I wouldn’t be surprised if they are a producer leaking incorrect spoilers mixed in with correct info. jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:42 pm

So Zac is F1? He’s the only constant factor in both scenarios

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:02 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:So Zac is F1? He’s the only constant factor in both scenarios
That doesn’t logically follow. Zac could be F3, F2 or F1. Interesting that early on RS said Brendan and Ivan were the frontrunners. We have to keep sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel