SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't read RS's blog or anything else that claims it was pre arranged for Tayshia to come in later, but I've always thought that from the beginning.

They had a list of 40? guys, that the majority were far to young for Clare, then that was changed and they were recasting, but at the time I thought that was an unusual amount of cast.

Apparently Clare didn't speak to Dale prior to filming, that's what various sources Michelle Money are saying. I didn't believe that because I posted a clip from an article early on, at a time when there wasn't even a date for filming scheduled, where CH is quoted as saying Clare has been in contact with some of the contestants.

Then we hear about Clare leaving and Tayshia coming in and Clare made up her mind after two weeks. It just sounded too scripted for me. JMO's With her life experiences, and he seems like a solid guy, I can't believe either one of them, Clare or Dale would commit to each other in two weeks, without constant contact for several months before hand which TPTB knew about.

Everything you’ve said is what I’m thinking too. I think Clare & Dale probably had contact for awhile before filming; tptb knew so they brought in Tayshia. It sounds like Clare & Dale are doing well from what RS has said. If they spent a couple of months communicating they may have a good foundation for their relationship.

As for Tayshia it could well have been messy at the end like RS is saying, but it sounds like he just doesn’t know how things went so is speculating. jmo

Back to top Go down

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:13 am

It would make sense if Tayshia was indecisive, because she got a lot less filming time than previous leads. IA though that it’s probably not going to be as dramatic as RS is making it sound. I’m sure she has an F1 and they’re just keeping their mouths shut (or possibly misdirecting). RS is clearly losing his sources these days and Peter/HA were able to keep their engagement a secret until the day before ATFR.

My guess is Brendan as F1. Ivan was apparently hanging out with Noah and some blonde influencers in Dallas recently which doesn’t sound like F1 behavior (you never know though after Jed was grabbing butts all over Nashville while engaged to Hannah B laugh out loud), Ben was back in Venice with his friends very quickly post-FRC, and idk, I just do not see Zac being her type or her moving to New Jersey. And painting Brendan as a family-oriented roofer from Massachusetts rather than a model/actor from LA is very F1-ish, IMO. 

I also would be surprised if Brendan and Ivan were her two frontrunners and she didn’t end up with either of them but that’s JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:32 am

ReneeM wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Reality Steve live update, 9/30/20:
1. He has 8/9 of the girls for Matt, of them 1 is black the others are white. He said matts cast won’t be any different than the other bachelor casts 22-25 yr olds. There is a Tiktoker, pageant girl, etc. eta: he said we don’t know how many women of color will be on but the basics will be the same as any other. 
2. Dodgeball/Yosef drama: the guys have a dodgeball date where the losers had to walk home naked or to that effect, yosef gets upset about it even though he wasn’t on the date. Yosef goes off as he’s probably drunk calling Clare names and things quote “he just loses it, drinking probably played a role”, saying that the things yosef says are really bad, he will come off really bad. Both RS and Ashley s way the date is stupid but Not unlike other dates they’ve had though unsure why yosef cared as he wasn’t even on the date or why he lost it at Clare as producers come up with the date idea and he wasn’t even on the date quote “Yosef he just didn’t appreciate it.” 
3. Tayshia’s ending: he’s heard that tayshia end was messy, she was indecisive, quote “she could be with No one, she could be with someone and having second thoughts, she could be with someone and there having second thoughts” He said he’ll give the end when he has it, but until then everyone is just gonna analyze the final four SM to death. Ashley S asks him what he thinks he says in terms of the guys, he’s heard that ivan is very quiet, not saying tayshia wouldn’t go for someone quiet from what he’s heard he’d be surprised if she picked him. Zac C he doesn’t see leaving NJ as he owns two sober living place and doesn’t see tayshia moving to NJ, but again people have chosen F1s were the location differences aren’t the best. Ben and Brendan make the most sense geographically and generally. He’s heard the rumors of people saying Ben sister is saying he’s f2. He said he’s heard so many crazy things that happened.
4. Clare/dale update: 100% still together, IMO not surprised as Clare seems excited for it to start on her ig, prob just wants what happened to be out.

They talked about other stuff but this is what’s related to the seasons filming now.
I’m going wait and require more details before blindly believing this. Last year with Peter he didn’t know who was F1 for the longest time & although Peter’s season eventually ended up messy, he had a regular FRC where he proposed, his F1 accepted, & they were solid for a month before everything imploded. Jmo.

ITA. I think RS is hiding the fact he doesn't have good sources anymore by just making up wishy-washy stuff about "messy endings". Of course it seems messy when you don't know what happened at all!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:02 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1311712574606659590?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:35 pm

https://twitter.com/glamourmag/status/1311720562750824450?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:07 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1311738903783669761?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:55 pm

Drive In's are becoming popular again! That's a good idea for the premiere.

Good to know, in the Glamour article, CH confirms Wells was brought in because he's a good friend and golf buddy. dizzy

We were the most talked-about show this summer, and we weren’t even on the air! But the Wells hire was really selfish on my part because he’s a good friend. He’s a golf buddy, so I needed somebody to hang out with.
https://twitter.com/glamourmag/status/1311720562750824450?s=20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1312437255617748994?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:35 pm

It’s interesting that Brendan hasn’t really been featured in any promos so far! I wonder if that means anything, in terms of his F1 potential. My guess is that Zac or Brendan is F1 and some of the promos/social media stuff is starting to make me lean towards the former.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:02 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1312799643072442368?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:46 pm

OH brother. Give it up already. dizzy Is this all they can come up with? The never ending behavior of 7 years ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH brother. Give it up already. dizzy Is this all they can come up with? The never ending behavior of 7 years ago.

I am so bored by this season and it hasn't even started yet. They haven't got an ounce of creativity. It's the same stuff repeated ad nauseam. I'm fully expecting the raccoon to make a comeback.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel