SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:04 pm

Sure is a beautiful setting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:08 pm

I get why they need to do this, but I don’t need to be reminded of the pandemic.  This is my escape

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:08 pm

That is just so ridiculously fake. Pretending as if someone wasn't there filming her when she is talking to CH on the phone.

And please give it up with JPab.

She is just too dramatic for my tastes. I find her so annoying and she just gets worse with every incarnation of the Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:11 pm

Sprite wrote:That is just so ridiculously fake. Pretending as if someone wasn't there filming her when she is talking to CH on the phone.

She is just too dramatic for my tastes. I find her so annoying and she just gets worse with every incarnation of the Bachelor.

I'm right there with you @Sprite. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:13 pm

Sprite wrote:That is just so ridiculously fake. Pretending as if someone wasn't there filming her when she is talking to CH on the phone.

in her defense they have done this a whole bunch with other bachelorettes. I remember when JOJO was offered the cameras were there and they made her act surprised too.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:15 pm

I'm glad she took her pups with her.

Her reaction to Dale is the most expressive I remember ever seeing. I wonder why they left that in along with the front and centre shots in the promo vids.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:16 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:

in her defense they have done this a whole bunch with other bachelorettes. I remember when JOJO was offered the cameras were there and they made her act surprised too.
Hannah as well. I think they do it to the women almost every season but not the guys.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:

Hannah as well. I think they do it to the women almost every season but not the guys.

that's who the other one was. cant believe I forgot about that!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:18 pm

Ivan! He's adorable!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:18 pm

@Sprite I so agree with your last paragraph. I've gone from finding Claire meh to annoying.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Bennett. bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm glad she took her pups with her.

Her reaction to Dale is the most expressive I remember ever seeing. I wonder why they left that in along with the front and centre shots in the promo vids.

I wondered the same thing... What is everybody's feelings about Dale? Is he for real or just on there for a career like most of the others? Is she gonna wind up brokenhearted?

Oh please, enough about the virus!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
albean99
leavers
Amethyst
Maddy
ReneeM
ilgirl
nikikass
Doats
LoveDovez
Sprite
Crazylady29