SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:31 pm

At this rate we won’t even get to the FIR tonight!  These guys are more dramatic than the women.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:33 pm

Yay finally a bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1122970954 gets a good edit! (for now, maybe laugh out loud)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:34 pm

Is there a Tyler C redux?
This one sounds and looks really great

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:37 pm

Well, thank goodness Dale actually gets the FIR since she is clearly into him the most. This is the first time I have seen a female lead practically jump a contestant and instigate that first kiss on the first night.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:41 pm

@Sprite she’s ear to ear giddy around him. I wish her well because she’s wham boom to the moon.
Dale seems like Mr. Smooth because “I got it like that” kind of guy.

PS : Ivan is so cute. OMG

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:50 pm

Chris...I so wanted to see more of him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yay finally a bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1122970954 gets a good edit! (for now, maybe laugh out loud)

That was so sweet.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:52 pm

Messenger (Tyler C.)got shot done by production

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:52 pm

Guess who is going to be continuing their feud on BIP? Yup...Tyler and Yosuf. I would be surprised if they weren't.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:01 pm

So they are just going to pretend we don’t know about Tayshia?  It’s not even a spoiler at this point.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:05 pm

Ok so I like Clare & Dale. It’s not just that she’s most into him, which she clearly is and it’s not even close, but they’ve got good chemistry imo. I would’ve liked seeing more on how Dale feels towards Clare but I think he’s just not the super expressive guy that would jump to declare his feelings night 1.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:08 pm

I don't care if it last between Clare and Dale or it doesn't last. I'm enjoying the googly eyes between the two of them, and that's why I watch this show. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
albean99
leavers
Amethyst
Maddy
ReneeM
ilgirl
nikikass
Doats
LoveDovez
Sprite
Crazylady29