SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:29 am

Zaynab wrote:Just to note Rachel said on bachelor party dale was the last person out of the limo.

I mentioned last night I thought Josh/Andi was last out of the limo. The way they were setting it up it had the same vibe to me to have Dale last out, saving the best for last.

When CH came over and Clare told him how she felt about Dale, he said there were more guys, but I also noticed it sounded spliced.

So, I can believe Dale was last out. Too bad we can't get a hold of the real order like we used to do!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:54 am

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 EkQBnZWUcAA0FbA
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
literally my only question: WHAT BOY BAND?!?! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/iIw0e5RJ1M
bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 EkQCFSgVgAEj2YP
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
"I don't want to jinx myself, but I feel really confident right now." Narrator: "He had probably jinxed himself by feeling really confident right now. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/4WJvdhd6dt

Lauren Zima @laurenzima
BTW, I asked Clare Crawley in our interview today if she spoke to any of her contestants during the hiatus, before filming began. She said: #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/Y7NziHjWhR
bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 EkQZLrZVgAAo4-9
https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenzima
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:14 pm

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 EkQFMQ4XkAcmbJ_
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheForeheadScar/media/grid?idx=5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:18 pm

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 EkQZuS-U8AAeFWB
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
We wondered where Clare’s former fiancée Benoit was tonight ... looks like he just didn’t make the cut #thebachelorette #wintergames pic.twitter.com/XNBGkvj6JJ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:24 pm

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 EkQLcnsWAAEdPMX
bachsleuthers rose🥂@bachsleuthers
the most relatable men are the men who are petting her dog and ignoring Clare #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation pic.twitter.com/zalwfC3zBt
https://mobile.twitter.com/bachsleuthers/status/1316189581004492800?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:19 pm

Maddy wrote:snipped
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
We wondered where Clare’s former fiancée Benoit was tonight ... looks like he just didn’t make the cut #thebachelorette #wintergames snipped

This was in Benoit's IG story which Lauren didn't give credit to.

This was the first part.

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Captur84

followed by: Dated March 10 2020

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Captur85

https://www.instagram.com/benoitbeausejour/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:22 pm

Yes Robert mills tweeted last night that clare and Benoit are the best of friends.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:42 pm

After watching the first episode I don’t think they where in contact. Just some major social media watching on at least Clare’s end and maybe even on his end as well. Not sure how I feel about them yet. I just know it’s easy to fall for someone’s online persona and have that in your head. I hope that’s not went on here but have to wait and see. I did think she seemed to have good convos with both Blake Moynes and Jason. They cut so much of these convos it’s hard to tell but they seemed like the best convos outside of Dale. I wish we had more itms  with him but I get the feeling we won’t get a lot.

Like the guys for the most part. Glad we get the Yosef stuff out of the way next week. Looks like the f4 for Tayshia are all going to be in the background during the Clare portion of the season. Besides entrances the only on we saw one on one time with was Ben and the cut the kiss they had by the game ( it’s in the pictures release). I hope Clare’s next few weeks isn’t a lot of filler. Next week is probably okay because Yosef shows himself being an azz but the week after may be bad when it comes to that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:48 pm

In the movie The Godfather, Michael Corleone falls in love with Apollonia in Sicily on first sight. I think he referred to it as being hit by a thunderbolt.

Perhaps a thunderbolt hit Clare when she first meets Dale? no idea

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:27 pm

I watched last night after football. I’m never a fan of the meet & greet episodes but wanted to see the guys. Clare did okay and clearly was gaga at first sight with Dale. I liked him and like Clare, didn’t think he came across as suave as expected. Maybe she’ll get her happy ending. question

I couldn’t remember who might be in Tayshia's f4 but tried to pay attention to some of the guys that she might like. I’m most interested in her part of the season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:16 pm

Sharleen Joynt on Episode 1 of The Bachelorette
https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-1-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1602694760
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:15 pm

@Maddy We can always count on a fresh perspective from Sharlene.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
albean99
leavers
Amethyst
Maddy
ReneeM
ilgirl
nikikass
Doats
LoveDovez
Sprite
Crazylady29