SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:05 am

Masks aren't mandatory in NSW @Idlemess and you can go to pubs etc (they're 'recommended' but you can see what happens when you only 'recommend' their use), you have to leave your contact details for contact tracing if dining and there are capacity limits based on venue size

https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/covid19-restriction-checker/cafes-and-restaurants/nsw
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:36 pm

Thanks @leavers that's interesting and worrisome

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:03 pm

butterflylove wrote:That or they just need to pluck someone off the street and we get a fresh face who doesn't have a media presence - it feels like they're taking the mickey out of us since they named Sophie as Bachelorette, since then we've had "public figures" and it's wearing thin.

offtopic

Ah yes, good old 2017.  I still can't believe they got Sophie - what a coup!  She was the epitome of what a female Lead should be IMO.  Warm, funny, great screen presence and H - O - T.  The kind of woman contestants could never meet any other way.  

And Matty J for the male Lead.  Literally the last time I looked at an F1 couple and believed they were genuine - every season since then I've been skeptical.  Ali was clearly all in with Taite but I'm still surprised he stuck with her as long as he did.

Anyway, IMO Paradise should be kept as a Festival of Rejects, rather than a breeding ground for next Leads.  I like seeing contestants just muck around in a more informal setting.  I don't want to feel like I'm watching 18 auditions for the top job.

Also it's just too hard to give someone a good edit but at the same time, not have them go to the end or finish in a couple.  Ali being announced as Lead in the credits 30 secs after watching her pledge her undying love for Grant was just TOO WEIRD.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:35 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thanks @leavers that's interesting and worrisome

All things considered everywhere but Victoria is doing okay. We have that much freedom only because our caseload is very low; if it were to go up again they'd tighten restrictions again. We just went two weeks with 0 community transmission in NSW and while we have a handful of cases again right now they're being contact traced and most have known sources of transmission. I think that's one reason why BiP is surely going to go ahead, we have a lot of areas that are covid free and that have never had a single case. So long as they quarantine and test first we should be good to go.

Hope we have confirmation of that soon!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:41 pm

Ah what a dream to leave your house! Melbourne girl over here Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2254279460
I miss the early Bach days when the contestants didn't all hang out every single day in the months before paradise. I'm calling it now that this season of BIP is going to resemble the Stagecoach vibes of US BIP if anyone watched that season.

Imagine dolphin guy and penguin girl in paradise.
Source
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen49[/url]
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:33 pm

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:19 am

Uh oh.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 QGfe0Li

Source

Does anyone listen to this trash? I can't bring myself to do it, even for sleuthing purposes. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:56 am

Bobette wrote:Uh oh.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 QGfe0Li

Source

Does anyone listen to this trash?  I can't bring myself to do it, even for sleuthing purposes.  laugh out loud

That was painful but I had to know if Paradise was going ahead so I listened on x2 speed.
I'll post the Bachelorette related stuff in the relevant thread but here is the BIP tea:

Two people involved in production have said the show will NOT be going ahead
They are taking a one year break to increase the pool of new contestants (cleanskins really showed the lack of candidates)
It is also too expensive to shoot in Australia

HOWEVER, contestants are claiming the show will go ahead but will be filmed in 2021 and air later
Hayman Island has been booked out for 6 weeks but this could be for another show (my guess is Beauty and the Geek!)

It is likely that the contestants are being lied to so that they don't go rogue and spill too much tea

No sleuthing for us it seems sad
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:12 am

We just need to see whether Osher is not seen in Syd for a few weeks.

Do agree that filming in Australia will be too expensive for Warner Brother

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:30 am

@bachie.bachie thanks for taking one for the team.

That's too bad.

Is this a believable statement?

They are taking a one year break to increase the pool of new contestants (cleanskins really showed the lack of candidates)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:43 pm

I actually wanted this year's BIP.
Had a few people I wanted to ship in mind.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@bachie.bachie thanks for taking one for the team.

That's too bad.

Is this a believable statement?

All just quotes from SD but IMO there's plenty of fresh candidates desperately wanting to go
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Enough
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
AllAboutLove
LoveDovez