SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:42 am

Imagine being on the cursed 2020 seasons (locky/elly) ... not only are you on one of the worst seasons ever with chitty ratings, you basically miss your chance to walk into paradise too. By the time they film BiP again they'll have done the hopefully MUCH better 2021 seasons of the main shows and those contestants will be in the front of everyone's minds.

Sorry Bella and co. Sorry whoever is on Elly/Becky's season. Shoulda waited until next year laugh out loud

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:34 pm

butterflylove wrote:I'm actually gonna miss BIP so much next year, this vid just popped up on my Facebook and the mems! I completely forgot about Blake calling Laurina, Lenora 😂. Let's hope it's back in 2022!

@butterflylove Thanks for the laughs! laugh out loud

@leavers laugh out loud isn't that the truth!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:42 pm

Angie is claiming "we all" need a break from BiP, and implying contestants that go on the show "don't treat people very nicely".

Bachelor in Paradise was given the axe by Channel 10 back in October following lacklustre ratings.

And it seems former Bachelorette Angie Kent agrees with the network's drastic measures, saying audiences need a 'break' from the reality spin-off.

'I think we all need a solid break from Bachelor in Paradise,' she told Who on Monday.

She explained: 'I think after this year's Bachelor in Paradise and the year we've had with COVID and the industry, I think it would be nice for us to focus on really strong people in the industry and not giving platforms to people that don't treat people very nicely.'

Source

Ah no, we don't "ALL" need a break - I was looking forward to sleuthing it, and as a show I actually prefer it to the main show, especially seasons that end with an IMO fake couple like yours, Angie.  

BiP 2020 produced two genuine, long lasting couples, one with a lovely guy Angie didn't even look twice at when he was on her season.  Sounds to me like she just doesn't want other people getting any attention/screentime.

And by "don't treat people very nicely" I presume she's talking about Timm and Ciarran.  Opinions will differ on that but it doesn't follow that future contestants will also "not treat people very nicely".

In other words - speak for yourself or keep your mouth shut thanks Angie; you have no right to speak for all viewers! :angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:20 pm

Um no, we don't need a break. We NEED the insanity of BIP!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:50 am

Crossposting from BiP Canada.  

How many of our desperados do you reckon will be up for this?  I'm thinking a LOT. laugh out loud  

But, would they be able to get back into the country...  question

GuardianAngel wrote:

https://twitter.com/City_tv

GuardianAngel wrote:As soon as the commercial aired, they started posting info!

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1176891977

Go to the link to apply!

Join us for a season jam packed with never-before-seen twists, jaw dropping turns, juicy drama and delicious romance, exclusively on Citytv!
Everybody deserves a second shot at love and the brave and brokenhearted fan favs from The Bachelor universe (Canada, US…and maybe even abroad) are ready to go another round. They are following their hearts to an all-new Paradise for a quintessentially Canadian summer of love. Follow former bachelors and bachelorettes as they explore new relationships in their secluded love-nest on the lake where their only job is to soak up the summer sun, cozy up by the bonfire, frolic in the water, take long romantic canoe rides under the vast Canadian star-filled sky…and fall in love.

And in a special twist, Bachelor in Paradise Canada is opening the doors to this exclusive club! Die-hard Canadian fans of the show, who have been avidly watching from home, will now have the chance to join an international cast of Bachelor Alumni in their quest to find The One. For almost two decades, fans have been devouring all-things Bachelor…from the other side of the television screen. Now, they will have the once in a lifetime chance to take advantage of all that Paradise has to offer, bringing the Bachelor Family and Nation together for an epic summer of romance, drama and new beginnings

https://bachelorinparadisecanada.citytv.com/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:22 pm

@Bobette Thanks for bringing this over. I thought the same thing and meant to bring it here. It was Bach US epi night and forgot!

They mention Canadian summer, so I'm wondering if they'll start filming May/June as our summer technically starts June 20th but we don't think of summer until July/August.

Plus there is talk about BiP USA who start filming beginning of June to air August? going by memory, but I think that will just be former American cast.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:21 am

Probably very little chance of this season making it to production but Brooke's cast would give it a spicy twist so I'm still hoping TPTB might find a way to make it happen.  Always prefer BiP to the main show - (slightly) less contrived, less editing, more dates, more couples, more relaxed vibe...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:59 am

With all the delays and rescheduling you never know.

Have the ratings always been good for BIP?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Enough
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
AllAboutLove
LoveDovez