SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:50 pm

@Brill I totally agree with you and I think they have a great chance to last.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:13 am

Now this episode was so funny!!! The guys and the racing, breaking the baby's leg, changing the babies and tasting the baby food. It looked like green peas and if I remember it was nasty. Anyway I got a good laugh!!

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:50 pm

@GuardianAngel @Brill You're welcome! I saw a few posts in the other thread and figured it was needed for a thread.

I don't watch the show apart from a few minutes after when Big Brother is on though it seems like it's a good show so maybe will catch up on the CBS app.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f49c

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 8367-910 Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 I_got_13 Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:16 pm

I watched the last 20 minutes of this show, never saw it before. I'm glad I followed along here, what a great show!

I'm looking forward to tonight!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:52 pm

Johnny flew to LA to be with Cely. They are posting on IG. They still are cute as ever!!

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:50 pm

Brill wrote:Johnny flew to LA to be with Cely.  They are posting on IG.  They still are cute as ever!!

Not surprised these two are still together. Are there updates on any of the other couples?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Caleb has been visiting Justine for the last several days and Connor was visiting McKenzie since show ended--looks like he just left today. Both couples seem to be going strong.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:47 am

Love Island USA Season 3: Meet the 12 New Singles Headed to Hawaii!

https://people.com/tv/love-island-usa-season-3-meet-the-12-new-singles-headed-to-hawaii/

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:21 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:32 pm

I watched a full epi last night. Did it premiere this week?

I'm into it! :yes:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:14 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:56 pm

Love Island Season 3 premieres Wednesday, July 7 at 9:30 p.m. ET on CBS. Following the premiere and during its first week, the show will air Thursday, July 8 and Friday, July 9 at 9 p.m. ET, and Sunday, July 11 at 9 p.m. ET. The show will regularly air Tuesdays through Fridays at 9 p.m. ET, Sundays at 9 p.m. ET as of July 13. For more show coverage, head to Paramount+ and stick to PopCulture.com for the latest in all the news you need to know!
https://twitter.com/PopCulture/status/1412861475992092681

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
LoveDovez
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Brill
GuardianAngel