SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:57 pm

I found out that Love Island Season 3 has a full episode on youtube!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:43 am

@frajosfanofchris great! Thanks for posting.

I found the other epi's. CBS does not allow viewing outside U.S.A but this link has them all so far.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVV9-BZ_8EybNWtbvnF8DHw
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:26 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:54 pm

OH he's cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:30 pm

Yes he gonna be turning heads especially with the new girl Aimee who just came in and stole Jeremy from Trina. laugh out loud It is about to get Messy Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1176891977
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:45 pm

I'm not sure if anyone here is still watching. I am but don't really care what happens since my favs Aimee and Wes were eliminated! The great thing is they are travelling together and are posting on IG. They stayed longer in Hawaii and are seeing the sights.

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:53 pm

I am watching the show and this time only for Korey.

Man these women who come on this show just be dissing him he is such a nice sweet gentleman who is actually looking for a connection. Luckily so many fans are supporting him and want him to win it all he just needs to be coupled up and I believe the fans will get him there. Both Jeremy and now Cinco are stealing the girls that Korey likes. Like damn even Cinco, he already got 2 other girls hanging (Trina/Cash) and now he all over Leslie!!! Just hate it for Korey witnessing all this as he has such a kind heart!! UGH

Any way, @Brill I have been watching Aimee's IG stories. Her and Wes are such a gorgeous sexy couple WOW!!! I am happy for them and they would have been my pick too for the win. I also hate that Javonney got voted out over the slime loser Jeremy!!! Dumb girls Wow that was unbelievable their judgement. SMDH on that decision.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:05 pm

chasus71 wrote:I am watching the show and this time only for Korey.

Man these women who come on this show just be dissing him he is such a nice sweet gentleman who is actually looking for a connection. Luckily so many fans are supporting him and want him to win it all he just needs to be coupled up and I believe the fans will get him there. Both Jeremy and now Cinco are stealing the girls that Korey likes. Like damn even Cinco, he already got 2 other girls hanging (Trina/Cash) and now he all over Leslie!!! Just hate it for Korey witnessing all this as he has such a kind heart!! UGH

Any way, @Brill I have been watching Aimee's IG stories. Her and Wes are such a gorgeous sexy couple WOW!!! I am happy for them and they would have been my pick too for the win. I also hate that Javonney got voted out over the slime loser Jeremy!!! Dumb girls Wow that was unbelievable their judgement. SMDH on that decision.

I think Wes and Aimee were a threat to possibly win at the end, so they had to go. I think Cash was the main leader in the decisions. I think they sent Javonny home because of Olivia and because they know Jeremy is no threat at all and they are right about that. It'll be interesting tonight what happens with Will and Cinco. If Trina and Cash are smart they bring the new guys back.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:45 pm

@Brill Yes Aimee was a big threat especially to Shannon even Cash. Glad that she found Wes though great couple.

Javonney still should have been chosen over Jeremy so he could get a chance to find someone at casa Armour. Jeremy should have left with Florita if he cared so much about her. So annoying Jeremy is a waste of space. Next time though if the voting is only left to the viewers Jeremy is out 100%. They should not ever again leave it up to the islanders to choose again, they dumb laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:51 am

I am not sure if anyone has been watching but last nights episode (THU) Josh and Shannon both left the island because Josh found out that his sister just passed away. It seems like a very sudden passing because just 4 days ago she was on SM liking fans posts and stuff. Shannon decided to leave with him which is understandable because they are a couple and they seem to be genuine.

So the people left are two new guys:

Andre and K-ci

The New girls:
Elly
Baily

Alana

Then the OG Islanders/Couples
Korey
Olivia
Jeremy
Trina
Cash & Charlie
Will & Kyra

Just very sad for Josh's family.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:22 pm

So sad!! I wonder what happened. I was sure they would be the final couple. I wonder what happens now?

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:35 pm

Brill wrote:So sad!!  I wonder what happened.  I was sure they would be the final couple.  I wonder what happens now?

What I am feeling is that her death was one of tragic circumstances. I am not sure if she was younger or older than Josh but I don't believe she died of natural causes. JMO.

I do believe Josh and Shannon would have made it to the end but I don't believe they would have won only because some did not support Shannon because of her history pre-show. Either way neither here nor there now.

The show seems to be going on still. Tonight, Boys choose who to couple up with so that means ONE girl will be dumped from the island. I hope it is not Cash or Trina who are dumped.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
LoveDovez
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Brill
GuardianAngel