SELECT CONTENT

Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:31 pm

On Jimmy Kimmel the night of the premier, Jimmy asked Matt about Victoria talking about her as a villain and if he saw that other girls didn't like her and Matt replied he knew girls Liked her!! So I was surprised in second episode to see her continue to stir things up. Maybe he just didn't see the drama she was causing when he wasn't around. Not sure what to think but she seems a non factor love wise anyway per previews doesn't appear to get a 1 on 1 date.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:15 pm

Luvstruck wrote:On Jimmy Kimmel the night of the premier, Jimmy asked Matt about Victoria talking about her as a villain and if he saw that other girls didn't like her and Matt replied he knew girls Liked her!! So I was surprised in second episode to see her continue to stir things up. Maybe he just didn't see the drama she was causing when he wasn't around. Not sure what to think but she seems a non factor  love wise anyway per previews doesn't appear to get a  1 on 1 date.
Abigail also said something positive about Victoria. I think she said something like being pleasantly surprised by someone... I am keeping my fingers crossed to see what would happen in the future

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX1p2dsZ4Mc

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:38 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1352309134876700674?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:10 pm

Thirsty. So thirsty. Some of the photos from that article... no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:14 pm

Victoria was 19yrs during this alleged arrest incident and she stole groceries.. I am not going to hold that against her or judge her...
It seems reality steve is extremely desperate to be relevant this year. jmo

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:56 pm

If Victoria was a different person on my screen today, kind, smart, great to get a long with, I would ignore that article.

However, to me, it makes sense that she had the nerve to try and pull off a theft. She has issues, which don't seem to be resolved in her life. She stole cosmetics, were they to make herself look beautiful? Did she lack confidence? which has now progressed into an annoying young lady, acting out for attention? JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:35 am

I think 19 is old enough to know better. I doubt anyone would care if not for her being on the show which is the downside to being on national tv.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:45 am

albean99 wrote:I think 19 is old enough to know better. I doubt anyone would care if not for her being on the show which is the downside to being on national tv.

I agree. I found the news dispiriting. It's yet another reminder that people who go on the show are not always the most stellar human beings. Victoria, Matt, and Rachael are not coming off well in recent reports.

I can't fault a young woman for wanting to hustle and make a living using whatever influence she can gain from the show. But overall, I'm finding Victoria to be a rather mediocre individual. I find it puzzling that she is meriting this much attention. Perhaps the producers saw something in her that I haven't seen thus far.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:02 pm

There are, I'm sure a lot of young ladies who look up to the contestants. They see stars in their eyes and want to be influencers just like them.

Victoria's behaviour on screen is not helpful to anyone IMHO. She is projecting an image that it's ok to be rude and condescending to people. What bothers me most is those who post in IG messages denouncing hate. The message means nothing when your behaviour is the opposite. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:40 am

https://abcn.ws/39kEEs2
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:41 pm

Foreshadowing "Maybe the queen's reign is coming to an end" (sign off from the reporter)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
albean99
Ruqibabe
Luvstruck
Norcalgal
frajosfanofchris