SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:21 am

https://youtu.be/H9SQrjf7b_o
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:29 am

I forgot to add on the other thread.  I really don't like Yosef's attitude.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:50 pm

RS is saying this episode has one group date and two 1on1s. Weird if that’s true it means 7-9guys didn’t go on a date in week3. Screencaps show nine guys on stage during the roast group date.  He is saying Zach J (who gets sent home on the date) got one of the 1on1s and he says the other was Dale. I posted in screencaps it looks like Clare brought Dale to her room but she has the same outfit on with Dale and another guy. Also if Dale those get a1on1 this week he has two1on1s back to back? Hopefully the synopsis and release photos helps because I think he is wrong on the third date this week. Can’t believe that potential a handful of guys don’t go on dates this week. It's usually 2-3 that don’t.

Update edit: yup RS was wrong about this week's dates.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:58 pm

The Bachelorette: 1603 (10/27)

Oct. 21, 2020  

CLARE CHALLENGES HER GUYS TO BE THERE FOR HER BUT STORM CLOUDS ARE BREWING ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ TUESDAY, OCT. 27

Groundbreaking Comic Margaret Cho Coaches the Men on the Fine Art of Roasting

Former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Surprises Clare With a Timely Visit

For series photos, click here.

“1603” – Clare attempts to keep her journey to find everlasting love from careening off the rails this week. Yosef is particularly determined to confront the unsuspecting Bachelorette on a number of issues — only to have Clare heroically stand up to him. Former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas pays a surprise visit to get the lowdown on Clare’s guys. Things go awry when Clare decides to have an extended after-party with eight of the bachelors. Tensions mount when the men realize what is really going on. Zach J. is excited about his individual spa date with Clare, but his inability to relax might end in disaster. Comedy favorite Margaret Cho makes a special guest appearance to help some of the men prepare for a roast before a live audience, however, these suitors have something more devious in mind on “The Bachelorette,” TUESDAY, OCT. 27 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

During the cocktail party, as the men await their fate at the rose ceremony, Yosef’s harsh attack on Clare’s choices gets her immediate and courageous reaction. One man steps up to comfort her, but will she continue with the party?

Clare reveals her innermost thoughts on the guys during DeAnna Pappas’s unexpected visit as the former Bachelorette sympathizes with Clare’s difficulty in her search to find love.

Clare decides to cancel the daytime portion of her next group date but substitutes a longer after-party so she can have the extended quality conversations that are so important to her. Although her suitors expect a party where they all share in Clare’s time and attention, things spiral out of control when they discover that is not the case. How will the men react and who will get the group date rose?

A thrilled Zach J. feels extremely lucky to have Clare all to himself on what should have been a relaxing spa day. But he can’t resist the temptation to come on strong, making Clare feel a bit uncomfortable. Chris Harrison steps in to save the day.

The irrepressible Margaret Cho helps a group of nine guys prepare for a live roast – of anybody and everybody: Clare, the other men, Chris Harrison. But once they learn that the audience consists of the other remaining men, they target their barbed humor on one man: the perceived frontrunner. Will Clare get their message or will their plan backfire?

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1603/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:05 pm

@bluwavz thank you for posting.

Knew RS had to be wrong. So it was two group dates and one 1on1. Not liking the sound of that 1on1 date. Wonder how much past Bachelorettes make an appearance. The count is now four with the mention of Deanna.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:21 pm

So I guess the rumors were true, as it says she cancels the daytime portion of that group date.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:36 pm

@smg2587 yes

Clare reveals her innermost thoughts on the guys during DeAnna Pappas’s unexpected visit as the former Bachelorette sympathizes with Clare’s difficulty in her search to find love. wrote:

When I first saw the previews of Clare asking the guys to pay attention to her, DeAnna Pappas immediately came to mind for her exact same off the rails attitude on her season when the guys were more interested in partying during a BBQ and they were all "breaking her heart".

It makes total sense to have DeAnna appear on her season. Recycled scripts are their specialty. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:39 pm

sorry, jmo, but she's no prize, jmo...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:30 pm

photos for episode 3:

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:49 pm

I never watched a full season of Clare but from video clips and other things I have seen she doesn’t seem like someone that would take a roast light hearted. I think the guys and Dale would but nothing I seen suggest this was a good idea for a date for her. Also on his episode recap last week Nick Viall said one of the reasons he was told the contestant he gave to the producer Robby was eliminated night one was because he made a joke about the other men and Clare didn’t like it. I just feel like this is going to make her look dramatic and insecure more than anything. This date in particular for me seems to be set up for her to fail more than most dates from this show. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Can't stand Clare...I hated the way she questioned that one guy that she sent home early. I am glad she ended her season early!
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:54 pm

@bluwavz thanks! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
blueblues
philphan
northernviewer
MiniDiva
mruab
Kels0012
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Rolly
Doats
SMH