SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:02 pm

@GuardianAngel I doubt Chris Harrison he’s also come out with IMO bs when asked about Clare’s likes over last weekend.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:18 am

I feel that Chris was very even-handed in discussing the situation. He's not calling Clare out, but saying that he understands the guys' frustration, and that there was a problem that needed to be resolved. I also appreciate that he talks about the situation from the producers' point of view of how they came to see that a change needed to be made.

He's a lot more understanding of Clare than I am, because I feel that she treated her cast members terribly. Even Chris said that she had been behaving in a schoolgirl manner (in regard to what I think of as her crush on Dale.) That's how I can't help but seeing it -- as a schoolgirl crush. We'll have to see how it plays out in time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:21 pm

https://twitter.com/sharleenjoynt/status/1322619125013819399?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:58 pm

Once again, Sharleen and I are on the same page. I felt the same way when Clare said, "Can we, like, kind of hurry the rest along?", that other leads had probably said similar things, so including that line was an editing choice. I disagree with S. about the reason, though. I think the producers were not so much deliberately throwing Clare under the bus, as they were trying to provide context for what happens in the next episode. In effect, they were forced to include that line. Clare *must* be seen zeroing in on Dale, and all but completely disinterested in the other men, for any of what follows to make sense.

I like Sharleen's detailed analysis of Zach J's failed kiss, and I agree with her about that completely. Watching the gif is instructive -- at no point does Zach *ever* appear to pull back, although I think he may have said a word or two as Clare leaned in. No man wants to be seen as inadvertently rejecting a woman under such circumstances, so to me his ensuing pursuit of her is understandable. I stick with my first conclusion of this being a case of crossed wires with no bad intent. Having said that, Clare was likewise entitled to feel uncomfortable about the situation, and to respond in any manner she chose to.

Regarding this week's fashion choices, I was rather intrigued by Jordan C.'s chain brooches. I wondered if they were fraternity badges with chains and dangles -- if not, they were certainly reminiscent of those. And I wasn't crazy about Clare's white sateen shorts-suit. To me it came off as too young a look on her. I also feel like the wardrobe department should have put a cap on the short rompers. Shorts or capris of a different length might have been a nice change-up.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:39 pm

:claphands  :claphands  :claphands This echos my own thoughts on the subject and Sharleen did the actual homework to prove it.

"Again, I’m assembling these as they’re proof the men (multiple men) were aggravated by Clare’s behavior on this date. This was not an edit.  The reason I’m going to such lengths is because we know the show is tilting us against Clare. Because I do want to give her the benefit of the doubt as much as possible, I am trying to separate the spots that could be unflattering edits from the spots where we have proof. Unfortunately, even with all my detective work, there was sufficient evidence this week that Clare didn’t treat her cast of men (save Dale) with consideration and fairness. I don’t feel good writing that but it’s true."

She also compared it to how Clare acted on her own season.

"My point being, there’s a lack of consideration in general here, on both Clare’s and Dale’s parts. My judgement here falls more on Clare, seeing as how Dale is probably excited to be the clear frontrunner and is taking what he can get. (I recognize this is the same role Clare played on our season and that Juan Pablo was more to blame on that front.) Now, Clare is the one calling those shots. I firmly believe, as I said in my Flare recap, that the lead must be a sort of arbiter of justice. It’s simply not right to make people sit around and wait any longer than they need to while you dry hump your favorite, after an entire day of waiting around, and after being expressly promised “Quality Time”. It’s needless and unwarranted punishment for no crime other than not being Dale."

I was really impressed by how Sharleen tried to be fair on all fronts regarding the Zack date and how she broke it all down step by step. A really good analysis and worth the read.

I'm beginning to think that Sharleen isn't really a fan of Clare and is trying super hard to be objective. I have a feeling Clare was a pain to live with for those other ladies on her season. I wouldn't be surprised.

https://twitter.com/sharleenjoynt/status/1322619125013819399?s=20

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
blueblues
philphan
northernviewer
MiniDiva
mruab
Kels0012
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Rolly
Doats
SMH