SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:05 pm

@Idlemess There are 9 episode in total. So five episodes left.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:09 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

The red headed Andrej seems to be popular (over 500k on IG) social media; that's his spiel and maybe why he's so "on" all the time 🙄 AND probably promoting himself.
He'd been on my nerves and yes, he's annoying.

Should we keep an eye on Aleskey? I know you said that he's one of those patsy men, but?!?

I think that Ihor is very aware of where things stand. Perhaps this is why he said what he did in the last episode about Ksenia having her favorite. Did he ever get his 1-1 date?

I like Eugene's personality but he seems to have met that fork in the road. Which way is it gonna be for him?

How many more episodes until the finale. Was it 9 episodes for this show? She's down to 6 guys.

Yes I agree.  He is smart and I think, like Igor, he has worked out who the favourites are.

There was a moment in the episode where Eugene and Sasha were cooking and they discussed who is going home on the next rose ceremony. So during that scene Euegen said an interesting thing on his ITM. He said that when Ksenia arrived to pick up Andrej to his date, he saw how Ksenia and Sasha were looking at each other. He said you saw and felt that there is something going on between those two. And he continued that this is the reason why he don't believe that Sasha will be going home on the rose ceremony.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:17 pm

I am gonna leave the description for the next episode here for you:

By the time the equator of the project approached, Ksenia had built her own history of relations with each of the participants. But during this time, not all men were able to open up and express themselves, so the Bachelorette invited the participants to leave their comfort zone and go to the island, far from civilization.

“In situations like this, people are checked. I want to see who will behave and how. How will the participants survive in such conditions and differentiate attention between their comfort and the woman they like, ”notes Ksenia.

This week differs from the previous ones in that the Bachelorette will live with the men on the island, being in equal conditions with them. However, her presence in the camp will create serious tension between the rivals. The successes of some participants in relations with Mishina will cause mad jealousy, resentment and even tears in others. And for some, testing will be an overwhelming task.

Source:
https://telekritika.ua/uchastniki-holostyachki-nedelyu-provedut-na-ostrove/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:58 pm

Thanks as always @natik for your explanations.  Next episode sounds wild!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:37 pm

Some of you waited for it too long. Here we go special treatment for you guys! Just enjoy and dream.

Link episode 5:

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/74165-holostjachka-1-sezon-5-vypusk-jefir-201120.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:40 pm

natik wrote:Some of you waited for it too long. Here we go special treatment for you guys! Just enjoy and dream.

Link episode 5:

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/74165-holostjachka-1-sezon-5-vypusk-jefir-201120.html

Woohoo!!!!
I watched the show and found it interesting on many levels. Lots of Individual questions on the guys I’ve been wondering about. So I need a better understanding of what’s really going on especially in the guys inner circle. I think that’s important within itself based on how I’m perceiving things.

First, with Ksenia and her ITMs. Regarding Sasha, she seems to be sensually drawing a picture of her feelings, how she feels etc. She’s being real and in the moment. This is kinda unreal when it comes to the Bachelor shows. Please explain this situation. She seems entirely open to each guys but all I’m seeing is 😍 when she looks at Sasha. I hope this is for real because the only love story I see is with them.

Also the guys ITMs because it’s crunch time and the pressure is on to step up. What are their thoughts?

Okay here goes! I know that Sasha is funny (based on his delivery and expression I find myself laughing although I don’t know the language laugh out loud) how is it translated to the general audiences. Seems he’s being funny but honest. Seems the guys have a lot of respect for him, so he’s not just “acting like a fool right? Or not taking the project seriously” This is my concern re Sasha.

Now on their date. It was everything. Energy, chemistry, humor, sensual romance (love how they feed each other) What did they talk about? What was the reception from the guys when they returned together to the camp looking all loved up 🥰.

On a side note, what’s with the bromance between Sasha and Andrej laugh out loud. At times I think that Andrej is more in love with Sasha than how he feels for Ksenia laugh out loud. That was a special moment between the two of them. What did Andrej say to Sasha and Sasha’s response... I laughed out loud at his expression.

Eugene is a special guy who seems to be grounded. Why isn’t he married already. What is he looking for? He seems so secure so I’m not getting it. But I like him maybe because I have a personality like his; calm, centered, humorous and like able.
Where is his and Ksenia relationship? Sasha? (I’m asking this based on the after show snippet and the guys reaction to episode 5)

Andrej? What’s going on with him because he seems to be checked out sometimes. Like he’s going through the motions. I’m not sure if he’s ready to settle down BUT I feel he’s ready to expand his connections to better his interests. As I mentioned above, he’s more into his relationship with Sasha. How does he feel about Sasha moving forward with Ksenia?

Aleksey I like and feel like he’s in contention. He’s trying really hard and seems sincere. He may be F2, and I can see why or do I laugh out loud. He seems to be there for Ksenia and she appears to like him. She asks him lots of questions and to me that’s important. I laughed at his efforts trying to carry Ksenia. What was his feelings when Sasha and Ksenia came back?
To me, I don’t see Ksenia being as open to physical romance with the guys other than Sasha. Her reaction IS SO OBVIOUS and she’s an actress laugh out loud.

Ihor seems to see the writing on the wall and he’s just there. Initially I had hopes for him but I think the fight went out of him when his date was hijacked and he never got a 1-1. Kinda sucks for him. What are his thoughts?

Red headed Andrej needs to go. Everything is a competition to him and he’s over the top.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:29 pm

Idlemess wrote:[

First, with Ksenia and her ITMs. Regarding Sasha, she seems to be sensually drawing a picture of her feelings, how she feels etc. She’s being real and in the moment. This is kinda unreal when it comes to the Bachelor shows. Please explain this situation. She seems entirely open to each guys but all I’m seeing is 😍 when she looks at Sasha. I hope this is for real because the only love story I see is with them.

Also the guys ITMs because it’s crunch time and the pressure is on to step up. What are their thoughts?

Okay here goes! I know that Sasha is funny (based on his delivery and expression I find myself laughing although I don’t know the language laugh out loud) how is it translated to the general audiences. Seems he’s being funny but honest. Seems the guys have a lot of respect for him, so he’s not just “acting like a fool right? Or not taking the project seriously” This is my concern re Sasha.

You got it right. During her ITM`s she is not only telling how she felt or what she thought during certain moments on the date with Sasha, she is also using her whole body to express herself. She is moving her hands, closing her eyes. For example at one point where they repeated the dance from their first date, Sasha was standing behind her, holding her and kissing on the cheek. She described on her ITM that moment very explicit and said that she got goosebumps when he did that. And while she was describing it you can see how her body is living in that moment again.

I have to say all the guys are fair and don't try to play dirty. I think they were more confident before the date with Sasha. It seems to me like the dynamics changed because they felt a certain energy when Ksenia and Sasha came back. I felt the tension and the unsureness more then ever before in the previous episodes. It was the longest date on the project and Sasha and Ksenia stayed overnight in the same tent. Ksenia and Sasha said them the truth that they stayed overnight in the same tent. The only thing where Sasha lied is when they were asked if they kissed. Sasha said no. And Ksenia said on her ITM that she was thankful to him for that lie because she thought that it should stay only between them. Because it is their private story.

Well Sasha is funny but Sasha is also the only one from the bunch who is asking serious questions and who has a real and not illusional understanding on how relationships work. Sasha is the only one who is not sugarcoating her, he is who he is. He is real, he is not trying to be someone who he is not just to impress her. For example the alcohol thing. All the guys usually drink alcohol and there is no exception but every time Ksenia is around them they are acting like they never drank alcohol. There was a moment in the episode where they met Ksenia at the checkpoint and needed to decide what food they are going to take with them to the camp. There was also a bottle of whisky. And Andrej (Sasha`s friend) was acting like he didn't saw alcohol before. Sasha was the only one honest about it. He said guys we all are drinking alcohol when we are at the mansion why all of sudden you are acting like you never drank before. Let us be real. And during the moment on his ITM he said that he doesn't understand why they are hiding the fact that they drink alcohol. He said that it is such a stupid thing to do because she needs to know right from the start who the person is she wants to build a relationship with. It doesn't make sense right from the start to hide certain choices of your lifestyle, or to hide things you like to do or not because she would have a wrong picture of you. He said that this is the reason why so many relationships are doomed because people are not honest to each other when they get to know each other. And later on they are feeling like they don't really know their partner at all. He said that it is ok if she likes certain things and he likes other things. It is important in a relationship to accept the partner the way he is.
Behind his mask of the comedian there is hiding a lot of depth. And I have to say his jokes are funny and not mean but he has that gift to see things for what they are and he is expressing it through his jokes.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:55 pm

@Idlemess I am gonna answer all another questions for sure a little bit later tomorrow.

Oh and BTW I was wrong with the 9 episode season thing. There are only 8 episodes. So only three episodes till the Finale.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:37 pm

natik wrote:@Idlemess I am gonna answer all another questions for sure a little bit later tomorrow.

Oh and BTW I was wrong with the 9 episode season thing. There are only 8 episodes. So only three episodes till the Finale.

No problem @natik thank you so much. Lots to talk about. Until later!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:13 am

Got back from my shift. Need some sleep and rest. Gonna answer later more questions. But until now I want to leave something beautiful here. There are SO many fan videos out there with Sasha and Ksenia but that particular one is just breathtaking...truly a masterpiece with an English song. So I hope you are going to enjoy it as much as I did.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/ellerts.eclair/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:54 am

@natik Thank you for the video and all the rest of the hard work that you do here.

The way that man looks at her... eyedrool

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:35 pm

@Sprite You are welcome Smiley

It is funny that you are mentioning that because Ksenia is still questioning his feelings for her. Actually I don't understand her in that moment. Because you can clearly see how nervous he is around her and how gaga she is making him but she is still insecure regarding his feelings. Does that insecurity routes from her feelings for him? Would she want a declaration of love from him to be more sure about his feelings?

There was a moment during their date, she asked him what he is thinking about in that moment. And he answered he would like to know where he stands with her. She said that she likes him very much but she thinks that he does not reciprocal her feelings. He was in disbelief how she can think that. He said that his sympathy for he was there from the first moment and that maybe he has his own way to show it because he is a little bit uptight but he thought that she is getting the right signs from him. He promised her that from that moment on he will always show her his feelings.

EDIT: But also at the same time she said on her ITM that for the first time she saw how different he looked at her. She said he was different. He was tender, sensitive and romantic and that he loved that he showed to her that side of him.

Last edited by natik on Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Idlemess
Sprite
natik
Maddy
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum