SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:36 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you for the well-wishes! I no longer have COVID (as of about a month ago), but one of my lungs partially collapsed as a result of COVID. I am doing much better, mostly able to breathe normally with the help of breathing exercises, an inhaler, and some toys to help me get my lung re-inflated. I still can't talk for more than about 15 minutes without losing my voice, but it is definitely better.

I love reading about the Bachelorette Ukraine, it seems like a real love story!! They seem very happy and a good match. Now, how do we get the TPTB to understand that this is what we want for the U.S. version instead of all the drama that they manufactor?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:17 pm

@George1218 Wow. You have really had a rough go of it. Very glad that you are doing so much better and continue improving.

Silly as these shows are, they give a nice respite from real life. Like you I wish tptb would understand that ... particularly with everything going on. We want something light, fun, romantic to make us feel better. Not a bunch of nasty women being nasty to one another, to the point that you either shut it off or need a shower after watching.

While the Russian and Ukrainian versions have drama, they also seem to know how to balance these things out and give their audience what they want. They also do a much better job of casting. IMO Their contestants seem much more accomplished than the ones in any other franchise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:39 pm

@Sprite Thanks. Yes, I see the same thing with the Russian and Ukrainian versions and wish TPTB would pay attention to what people really want for our version!!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:31 pm

@George1218 I am really sorry to hear that. I am sending you all the best wishes! Hoping that it is going better day by day. Please take care of you blowkiss

I have to say the casting for the Bachelorette Ukraine was top notch. The casting director and the producers made a fabulous job. It started with Ksenia as the Bachelorette (as soon as they revealed that Ksenia is the first Bachelorette I knew it is going to be amazing) and ended with the guys. Respect for not casting some pretty faces with zero personality.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:25 pm

I love coming on this thread and reading about this couple!!! They seem so happy and genuine. Not perfect or even trying to appear perfect, but very happy and committed. The kind of partnership we (or at least I) hope for. So refreshing after all the messiness of most of the U.S. versions!!!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:33 pm

George1218 wrote:I love coming on this thread and reading about this couple!!!

Really glad to read that! Hope to see you more often there bestbud!

Last edited by natik on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:12 pm

@natik You always do such an amazing job of conveying what has/is happening! Very much appreciate all of the work you do! bestbud!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:20 pm

@George1218 Thank you so much! rose bud
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Idlemess
Sprite
natik
Maddy
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum