SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:29 pm

The Wash has released a few photos of one girl last Thursday. And wowowow, talk about elaborate! Angel descending from the clouds? Surely they were just practicing her arrival to make sure it works, because it was still daylight.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 BMR_7204.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=724&scale

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 BMR_7225.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=672&scale

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 BMR_7232.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=724&scale

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/bachelor-2021-first-cocktail-party/

They're watermarked Matrix, but I couldn't see them on the website yet.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:00 am

Another contestant to try and sleuth.

butterflylove wrote:DM has photos from a date earlier in the week, crediting Matrix, but I don't see the photos on Matrix.

Daily Mail wrote:Jimmy, 31, was spotted getting handsy with a bikini-clad brunette as they filmed a single date at Palm Beach in Sydney on Monday.

The genetically blessed duo packed on the PDA as they strolled across the sand, splashed around in the water and cosied up for a picnic.

The couple appeared to be getting on splendidly as they sipped beer under the sun.

It was perhaps no surprise to the brunette when Jimmy presented her with a rose, giving her the opportunity to stay on the show for another week.

Earlier in the date, Jimmy had greeted the woman at a wharf before ushering her onto a private yacht.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 40566920-9370313-image-a-202_1615948931629

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 40567038-9370313-image-m-98_1615947193887

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 40566934-9370313-image-m-192_1615948640348

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 40566854-9370313-image-m-88_1615947079420
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun May 30, 2021 5:59 am

Name of a potential contestant via bachiegossip. Must be a day for Bachie things, because I've been working on something Bach related as well 😂.

Stevie.
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_3410

ETA: And I just found her with a quick search of last year's girls, ha.
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_3412
https://www.instagram.com/steviejeangrey/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun May 30, 2021 7:58 am

@butterflylove
Yeah she's the one charlie tagged in the comments last year

Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 30, 2021 10:35 pm

@butterflylove yes Great! I'll create a thread for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon May 31, 2021 3:59 am

@Dumb ohhhh, I completely forgot about that tag last year.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:22 pm

Bringing this over to keep an eye on.

butterflylove wrote:Also, another interesting comment on the promo..
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Scree137

The tagged friend is private, so leaving her details..
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Scree139
https://www.instagram.com/celinecollinsbye/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:00 pm

@butterflylove wow nice catch! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@butterflylove wow nice catch! yes

May lead to nothing @GuardianAngel, but the wink emoji caught my eye.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:46 am

I’ve found Brooke! Here’s her Insta, it’s also got that message about being operated by a third party, and it’s public. Holly also has the same thing, and she’s now public. It looks as though once they’ve been featured or outed, TPTB get control of their account, and they go public.
HTTPS://www.Instagram.com/brookecleal

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Ab71ca10
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:01 am

Sensational work @Dirty Street Pie - thread for Brooke here. We're on a roll now - unleash the floodgates!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:13 am

Sooooo, in the course of my sleuthing today, I’ve come across what I believe to be the Insta handles of the entire cast laugh out loud 

I’m the worst at matching contestants faces names, so here’s all their Insta’s and names if they have them, let’s go forth and find them! I’ll include just the ones I haven’t already posted

Jacinta Lal - introduced as Jaye, as there’s another Jacinta jacintalal_nutritionist
Bel O’Regan - beloregan
Tatum Hargraves -tatumhargraves
Carlie Hodges - carliehodges
Jacinta Boys - jacinta_boyss
Laura O’Loughlin - _lauraoloughlin
Lilly Jones - lilly_joness_
bekmodernel
Stephanie Lynch - ssgl 
Tahnee Leeson - tahneerae
Madison Allen - _maddyallen
Hannah Norman - hannahnorman
sweppo 
Ashleigh Freckle - afreckle
Ash-Lee - ash_lee13
Tamlyn Leigh - tamlynleigh
Belinda Robinson - belindacrobinson
Elena Louise - activeinstinct.lena 
kaleidoscope86
Chanel Tang - chanelinthesky  ?another one for Chanel?
Lauren J - loveandlauren 
cultawareness_

Go forth and sleuth!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
NancyDrew
ariwolf
Dumb
Bobette
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum