SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:20 am

bowdown we are not worthy @Dirty Street Pie. IMO you nailed it - most of the girls on that list are suspiciously private - I'll set up threads and delete if any are wrong.

TPTB appear to have taken over all contestant accounts and are making them private until they appear in an ad, at which point their accounts are made public and "managed".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:24 am

Incredible day's work @Dirty Street Pie Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1710264613.  Think I recognise Stephanie Lynch from somewhere - probably following one of the show's mua/stylists.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:38 am

Thanks guys, sometimes you just get lucky! Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:17 am

Wowowow @DirtyStreetPie amazing stumbling / finding!! So 22 girls, sounds like our lineup.

Mm, if their accounts are being "managed" I'm guessing they're going the route of MAFS and the social media team will have control until the end to save from trolls etc.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:45 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Thanks guys, sometimes you just get lucky! Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887

No luck!  Only effort.  You take our praise, Missy.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

So I've set up threads for the most obvious contestants - if any are innocent bystanders and not on the show I'll delete them when the cast list comes out.

Below are the Sundry Others - e.g. businesses or accounts without real names so no point setting up threads yet, but still probably linked to contestants.  yes

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 7YoNDMQ

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 OOLGCmF

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 ZERwZ56

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 389YCsL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:18 am

Tommy Little follows sweppo as a random piece of info..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:13 am

Bobette wrote:Below are the Sundry Others - e.g. businesses or accounts without real names so no point setting up threads yet, but still probably linked to contestants. yes

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 7YoNDMQ

Source

Who needs this many IG accounts and why is a ~ certain someone ~ following all three of them  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 0cUm0AO

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:50 am

So Ashleigh is the cult survivor.  What a horrifying and sad story (link here).

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:04 am

Agent99 wrote:So Ashleigh is the cult survivor.  What a horrifying and sad story (link here).

Ahhhh... the last piece of the puzzle there then.  I've done a bit of research on cults.  Insidious operations who manage to ensnare all kinds of otherwise smart, rational people, by targeting them at particularly vulnerable points in their life.  It's easy to assume it's outcasts with no jobs/friends/families who join up, but that's rarely the case.

ETA: Quote from the article which pretty much sums it up:

"There's that old adage that nobody joins a cult," Ashleigh said. "You don't join a cult; you join a yoga school, you attend a self-development seminar, you go to a wellness retreat, you join a political movement wanting to better the world," she said. "The people that join, they have very positive and good intentions, and they're exploited."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:34 pm

Agent99 wrote:So Ashleigh is the cult survivor.  What a horrifying and sad story (link here).

Oh my goodness. What a horrible story. It's difficult for me to wrap my ahead around stories like this. I'm glad she was able to get out of that situation and sought the help she needed. This was the first clue and I always say go with your gut. I hope the show does her some good rather than take a step backwards.

Ashleigh said when she arrived at the camp, she was made to take vows on her own health and spiritual evolution that she wouldn't tell anyone what happens in the program. She said she was then told to strip naked, was photographed and interviewed about her devotion to Him — the school's guru.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
NancyDrew
ariwolf
Dumb
Bobette
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum