SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:21 pm

The E! article says one guy spits in another guy’s face. I think these group dates could use a lot more fun and a lot less aggression. I don’t like that Ben got slammed to the ground on his injured back. The new guys are trying to stand out but seem too competitive to me. jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:15 pm

I think Peter, Montel, and Kenny are going to be the ones leaving at the RC. But everyone else has either scenes from a preview or picture from the press release that shows them at the ufc date.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:02 pm

@smg2587 who’s Montel?

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:40 pm

Topazgold wrote:@smg2587 who’s Montel?

One of the guys that came in for Tayshia last episode.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5687-montel-hill-bachelorette-16-sleuthing-spoilers

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:19 pm

gabriele wrote:The E! article says one guy spits in another guy’s face. I think these group dates could use a lot more fun and a lot less aggression. I don’t like that Ben got slammed to the ground on his injured back. The new guys are trying to stand out but seem too competitive to me. jmo

I think that Brendan spits in Ed’s face. It was hard to notice on the preview, but it looks like it when they are face to face. I’m not sure if it’s kind of a joking thing or not. I would like to think they didn’t take it that serious.

Spencer seems to be the only one that is over-the-top with these competitions. I hope Ben didn’t get hurt.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:32 pm

gabriele wrote:The E! article says one guy spits in another guy’s face. I think these group dates could use a lot more fun and a lot less aggression. I don’t like that Ben got slammed to the ground on his injured back. The new guys are trying to stand out but seem too competitive to me. jmo

IA I find that disgusting that anyone would find any satisfaction in spitting in someone's face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:39 pm

smg2587 wrote:I think Peter, Montel, and Kenny are going to be the ones leaving at the RC. But everyone else has either scenes from a preview or picture from the press release that shows them at the ufc date.

I thought I saw Kenny hanging on the fence in the wrestling date. The one I didn’t see was Jay. I agree Peter & Montel seem to go home that rose ceremony.

Edit: I didn’t see Riley either. Is he in any other previews? The wrestling date seems like the only thing that takes place after the RC. I think we have 15 guys there.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:40 am

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:13 pm

I guess either Riley or Jay must still be there. The rose podium in the photos from wdtvpress has 13 roses on it. Brendan got a rose on his 1on1 date, Eazy got a rose on the “Splash Ball Date”, and I believe Ivan gets the rose on the “Grown Man Date”. You can see Ivan wearing a rose on his suit in previews. So it looks like there will be 16 guys starting episode 6.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:44 pm

@bluwavz I like that Ben said I'd like to kiss you - it both expresses his feelings and helped her to prepare for him moving right away! And Ivan - smooth mover with the blind fold and strawberries.

That these two men are in the F4 makes sense they are giving us a teaser on Tayshia's relationship with them. Good dudes!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:16 am

Dahling wrote:
smg2587 wrote:I think Peter, Montel, and Kenny are going to be the ones leaving at the RC. But everyone else has either scenes from a preview or picture from the press release that shows them at the ufc date.

I thought I saw Kenny hanging on the fence in the wrestling date. The one I didn’t see was Jay. I agree Peter & Montel seem to go home that rose ceremony.

Edit: I didn’t see Riley either. Is he in any other previews? The wrestling date seems like the only thing that takes place after the RC. I think we have 15 guys there.

I didn’t see Kenny but maybe I saw wrong. I know Riley is still going to be there because in the season preview he has a scene where he is at a future rose ceremony. You could be right about Jay. I was stuck on a scene in the preview were he says it’s unfair to Tayshia’s but that could be about this upcoming Ed/Chasen fight.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:05 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1327733482450247680?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Doats
Sprite
ReneeM
albean99
Maddy
quietpal
LoveDovez
frajosfanofchris
Norcalgal
Dahling
Topazgold