SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:01 pm

veg_out wrote:@gabriele, I see your point, for sure, about the interaction.

The good news: With both Zac's brother and his dad, Tayshia held her own and stood her ground as she also did when challenged by Ivan's father. She even pushed back when Zac questioned her blueberry pick and later affirmed to him, "I can be myself," when he gave her advice prior to meeting his parents.
Tayshia handled herself well but the brother was still rude, imo. (I’m not speculating on his motives as to why.)

Tayshia, imo, has shown her strength and independence–she's her own person, not needing to adopt the habits, beliefs, or preferences of anyone to avoid conflict. She also speaks up for herself in a way that invites the other person to hear her.
Unfortunately, she said she has spent her life trying to blend into environments where she doesn’t look like others so they will see her as an equal. The OC is no picnic for POC. I’ve witnessed it firsthand there and it’s not pretty.

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
2observe
albean99
moonlightonight
Jaybird
limoncello
timfan
luvstx