SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:03 pm

Sarah Herron broke her kneecap and her sweet fiancé figured out how to make the crutch easier for her. He's a keeper. hearthumbsup
Instagram

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm

OH my gosh!!! sad

That's a long recovery period. What a sweetheart for adjusting her crutch.

I feel sorry for her, that has to be so frustrating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:45 pm

This woman went to high school with James McCoy Taylor, and she is not holding back. Hilarious! cantstopl
“You must have peaked in high school James, because you’re a 36 y/o man still praying on drunk 18 y/o girls.”
“Is this why it didn’t work out with the Bachelorette? Was she too mature for you?”
“The irony of you singing about sniffing little children while surrounded by young girls is just...”
https://www.tiktok.com/@_odriewdlocenots_/video/7143236964446194990

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:00 pm

She was funny. IA with so much of what she said especially the boys could walk on water get away with anything and then go to church and all sins were absolved.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:07 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:14 am

Yikes.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 1f49c

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 8367-910 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:31 pm

Whitney Bischoff Angel, from Chris Soule's season, posted on IG about having 3 early pregnancy losses and her over all mental state.  I feel so bad for her, and other woman that desperately want kids but have such a difficult time with fertility.   I know women are waiting longer to have children, but man, seems like there's so much more of it lately.  I think it's great that women are speaking out about it the issue.   I wish her well
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ciuv8bYu1aZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On another note.... Is anyone else following Sarah Herron's IVF journey?  She had her second transfer about 3 weeks ago but hasn't made it public on whether it "stuck" or not, she said she would soon.  Any guesses?  I think she is, and is just enjoying this time in private.  She posted today that she didn't take any pain meds for her broken patella, I'd say that's a big clue.  I really hope she has success.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:30 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Whitney Bischoff Angel, from Chris Soule's season, posted on IG about having 3 early pregnancy losses and her over all mental state.  I feel so bad for her, and other woman that desperately want kids but have such a difficult time with fertility.   .

Hopefully Whitney will have a positive outcome next time.  I seem to remember her actually being a fertility nurse on Chris Soules season.
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:21 pm

Jackson: What a POS.

That post by Whitney brought tears to my eyes. I hope her miracle comes true and for all those going through the same thing. @alwayscooking IA the more people talk about their challenges, the more they help others get through it. That is very courageous of her to put it all out there.

This is Sarah's last post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ciq7Zu8s6ni/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:18 am

If Sarah is scheduled for an Xray I don't think this bout of IVF took. I would imagine that any doctor would not even risk taking X-rays when there is a possibility she could be pregnant.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:55 pm

gurlbrit wrote:If Sarah is scheduled for an Xray I don't think this bout of IVF took.  I would imagine that any doctor would not even risk taking X-rays when there is a possibility she could be pregnant.

Not necessarily!
The possibility of an X-ray during pregnancy causing harm to your unborn child is very small. Generally, the benefits of the diagnostic information from an X-ray outweigh the potential risk to a baby...Most X-ray exams — including those of the legs, head, teeth or chest — won't expose your reproductive organs to the direct X-ray beam, and a lead apron can be worn to provide protection from radiation scatter.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:09 am

leavers wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:If Sarah is scheduled for an Xray I don't think this bout of IVF took.  I would imagine that any doctor would not even risk taking X-rays when there is a possibility she could be pregnant.

Not necessarily!
The possibility of an X-ray during pregnancy causing harm to your unborn child is very small. Generally, the benefits of the diagnostic information from an X-ray outweigh the potential risk to a baby...Most X-ray exams — including those of the legs, head, teeth or chest — won't expose your reproductive organs to the direct X-ray beam, and a lead apron can be worn to provide protection from radiation scatter.

Thanks for that @leavers. Things have changed a lot since I was preggers. They wouldn't let us near an xray machine, including dental xrays.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe