SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:05 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:36 am

Congrats Amanda!! Love her dresses. The view with all the trees!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiGaQvRPQYo/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 8367-910 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:08 pm

Her dresses were lovely (though as one who felt guilty spending 300$ on a used wedding dress, the idea of three separate dresses is hard to fathom), and everyone looked beautiful and happy.

I liked the idea of the vows done in private as well.

She wasn't ever a fave of mine, but wishing all the best!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:40 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:47 pm

Funny enough, Dale's movie was replayed again on my tv.

Hopefully this will work out for her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:39 am

https://omny.fm/shows/the-viall-files/going-deeper-with-nayte-olukoya-i-m-not-a-f-ckboy
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:28 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:22 pm

ugh.... a piece of work, that one
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:09 pm

Regarding Nayte: If you are at the point where you are asking your fiancee's friend to verify your fiancee's whereabouts , your relationship is effectively over. And maybe it's me, but mentioning casually that you were "laying in bed [together]" is more information than I need. How about, "...when we were together relaxing" or something like that?

I'm not going to assign blame for the breakup, but it sounds like Nayte didn't trust Michelle, and was not comfortable with her celebrity. From what he said, he didn't trust her to handle things appropriately, IMO. Not much she could do about that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:17 pm

"[James] Taylor, 36, was released on $6,000 bail later the same day....Taylor was arrested for driving while intoxicated and unlawfully carrying a weapon for keeping a handgun in his driver's door pocket while allegedly drunk driving, KBTX reported."

And also -- "Police say an 18-year-old woman was also in the truck and also impaired, according to KBTX"

Stellar citizen, that one.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:11 pm

Re JT - Gross. What a loooozer!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:57 am

Amethyst wrote:Regarding Nayte: If you are at the point where you are asking your fiancee's friend to verify your fiancee's whereabouts , your relationship is effectively over. And maybe it's me, but mentioning casually that you were "laying in bed [together]" is more information than I need. How about, "...when we were together relaxing" or something like that?

I'm not going to assign blame for the breakup, but it sounds like Nayte didn't trust Michelle, and was not comfortable with her celebrity. From what he said, he didn't trust her to handle things appropriately, IMO. Not much she could do about that.
It seems so unnecessary to go on a podcast and tell the would all the messy details of your failed relationship. Michelle has her own podcast, but as far as I know, she hasn’t said two words about it.

Regarding JT, I’m not surprised. Teenagers were always his target group, except for a period when he apparently “found God” and became unbearably sanctimonious instead. I remember him sl*t shaming Hannah B on Twitter when she was Bachelorette.
Driving his car armed and intoxicated, and making threats to the arresting officers also fits his personally IMO.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe