SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:35 am

Nothing exciting to add - just a couple of different pics from the same GD.

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 WQ7r8E1

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 UT8XIbl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:52 pm

What's the devil man trying to prove and the guy to his left carrying black pants with a wide belt? The guy to his right carry what looks like sleeping attire. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:40 pm

As predicted the next date to "leak" is with a woman.  And surprise surprise, it's Jamie Lee.   Rolling Eyes

If they didn't hook up in real life when they had multiple opportunities I find this storyline hard to swallow.  I strongly support bisexual visibility but please, give us something GENUINE, not the same kind of IMO contrived, scripted crap we saw in Paradise.

The Bachelorette: Brooke Blurton kisses a female suitor during Sydney date

The Bachelorette's first bisexual leading lady Brooke Blurton filmed a romantic date with a female contestant in Sydney on Thursday.

Youth worker Brooke, 26, enjoyed one-on-one time with Jamie-Lee Dayz on the Rainbow Walk in Prince Alfred Park - despite the city being under strict lockdown.

Brooke appeared to be swept off her feet by Jamie-Lee, who interestingly enough also starred on Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins' season of The Bachelor.

The pair even shared a steamy kiss while strolling along the colourful walkway.

This is the first time a same-sex date has played out on The Bachelorette anywhere in the world.

While Sydney was in lockdown on Thursday, the date was filmed before further restrictions were introduced the following day, meaning groups of 10 or less could go outside for exercise at the time.

But with that said, it didn't appear as though Brooke, Jamie-Lee or the crew were doing much exercise as they filmed around Surry Hills.

Despite the potential lockdown breach, the Rainbow Walk footbath was certainly a fitting destination for the same-sex date.

It was established in 2017 to celebrate the legalisation of gay marriage in Australia.

Brooke and Jamie-Lee have been romantically linked before.

They were both contestants on the 2018 season of The Bachelor, and rumours swirled they may have been more than just friends.

But Jamie-Lee shut down the speculation in an interview later that year.

'Brooke is an amazing person, she and I are great friends. I actually am a little disappointed that all of these rumours have come out,' she told Now To Love.

Brooke also blasted the rumours, telling OK! magazine: 'We developed a really great friendship, but there's definitely no sexual relationship there.

'I was there for Nick and that was my focus.'

Despite downplaying their romantic history, the pair seemed to have chemistry as they smiled and held hands on Thursday.

At one stage, Brooke threw her arms around Jamie-Lee and kissed her on the footpath.

They briefly wandered around the area to do some sight-seeing, before moving to a city hotel to film additional scenes.

Brooke looked effortlessly chic in a tan sweater, pleather jacket and tight black jeans, which she teamed with flat lace-up boots.

The social worker accentuated her striking features with a touch of bronzer and shimmery eyeshadow, and styled her hair in loose waves.

Jamie-Lee kept things casual in a leather jacket, mustard-coloured top and jeans.

She wore her sleek, dark hair in a straight style, and opted for minimal makeup.

Brooke has already made history as both the first Indigenous and first openly bisexual Bachelorette.

The forthcoming series will see both men and women competing for her heart.

It marks the first time globally that any of the Bachelor or Bachelorette franchises have featured a mixed-gender cast.

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 GaNgOw8

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 WFQJ5T6

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 TjkJNFv

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 9sfZ0x3

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Z7NqL7A

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 SKF7CNx

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 UHv6Lkf

Source

Also, HELLO LOCKDOWN?!  Surprised they didn't film the date at Harvey Norman and show them browsing half price whitegoods. :headbanging
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:53 pm

Screams fake and trying too hard IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:03 am

Sprite wrote:Screams fake and trying too hard IMO.

100%   :yes:

And just to clarify, I'm not questioning these girls' sexuality and do believe that they are both genuinely bisexual (unlike certain past contestants, who IMO were faking their sexuality for attention *cough Rachel and Vakoo cough* but I see zero chemistry between them and am calling that out, as I would any other season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:20 am

Look we all saw it coming and even though I know the only reason Ch 10 are leaking this info now is to build interest in this incestuous hot mess of a season... I'm kind of excited to watch this incestuous hot mess of a season.  laugh out loud

Osher Gunsberg hints that contestants on Brooke Blurton's bisexual season of The Bachelorette WILL hook up with each other in the mansion

Brooke Blurton is set to make reality TV history by becoming the first bisexual Bachelorette.

And as a result, her upcoming season will feature both male and female suitors vying for her love.

In a new interview with The Kyle and Jackie O Show, Bachelor franchise host Osher Gunsberg hinted that the men and women on the show may hook up with each other.

When pressed by hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson about the possibility of the contestants hooking up, Osher gave a very cryptic answer.

'That is an interesting thing that we, uh, may or may not address when the show goes to air,' he said nervously.

When Jackie quizzed Osher and asked if producers had come up with a way to stop participants finding love with each other, he noticeably avoided giving a direct answer.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:37 am

@Bobette Yup. We called it and I doubt they did anything to stop participants from finding love with each other. Probably encouraged it.

To me this isn't really going to be a season of the Bachelorette, more like BIP...which kind of ticks me off. I look forward to the Bette for the eye candy and this mess means not as many boys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:33 am

This is like their fake BiP because they couldn't or wouldn't do a real BiP IMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:38 am

I was going to say how is this even still filming considering the *situation* in NSW but considering Gladys is sending construction workers back to work I doubt officials are going to bat an eyelid about a camera crew and handful of contestants trotting around.  

How many weeks have they been filming now?  Four, Five?  I bet they're keen to get it wrapped up and am expecting another NSW-heavy Top 4, though I doubt the non-NSW contestants will even be allowed back into their home states the way the borders are.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:20 pm

Where can this be watched?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:38 am

@just me It isn't airing yet. I think they are still filming.

We will post links when it becomes available.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:16 pm

just me wrote:Where can this be watched?

It will be here @just me https://shvideos.net/?s=bachelorette+australia

I think filming would have wrapped by now. Brooke's been posting pre-arranged and sponsored stuff on IG the whole time but titling this pic "off to my favourite place" is a subtle (ie not subtle) hint that she's back home IMO.

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 RRXueqE

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Nothing
just me
Vjeff
Storybook
Agent99
Loulou
Enough
Bobette
bachfan101
AEF
Dumb