SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:54 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Eek it says they are up on Bach Archive, but you don't want to press that play button speechless

Oh really - virus?  Better to stick with SHV then IMO.

Possibly, or hacked.  I went to watch Michelle's and it redirected me to C**tEmpire laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:07 pm

LOL wow OK yeah that's not their usual market.  cantstopl

I did notice before it went down there had started to be some ~ interesting ~ ads in the sidebar.  They might have gone to the dark side for advertising revenue.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f62c

SHV is great: https://shvideos.net/category/bachelorette-au/

I'm about to watch the first episode now (though as always, more interested in the sleuthing than the actual show laugh out loud)  Will you be watching or just sleuthing @Agent99?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:32 am

Bobette wrote:LOL wow OK yeah that's not their usual market.  cantstopl

I did notice before it went down there had started to be some ~ interesting ~ ads in the sidebar.  They might have gone to the dark side for advertising revenue.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f62c

SHV is great: https://shvideos.net/category/bachelorette-au/

I'm about to watch the first episode now (though as always, more interested in the sleuthing than the actual show laugh out loud)  Will you be watching or just sleuthing @Agent99?

I'm still watching, but just for entertainment value. At this early stage, that looks like it might be Konrad laugh out loud. I honestly don't know why I can't get enthused about Brooke. I follow her on sm, but her content is so meh that I scroll past it. Has she got a job or is it just the gram? Maybe I will be surprised, but not holding my breath....

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:52 am

@Agent99 Not a huge fan of Brooke myself but the mixed gender cast is a novelty I couldn't resist.  laugh out loud  

And yes Konrad looks like he will be good value for facial expressions if nothing else.  Actually, I feel a change of Avatar coming on...

ETA:   Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:28 am

Too good @Bobette laugh out loud.  Konrad's facial expressions and lopsided smile is giving me life.  I hope he stays on the pure path and doesn't go the way of Timm and Ciarran.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:14 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Dcadf210
Any chance this is the elimination order ? I could see JL being f2 if she stays around. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was recruited as the backup plan. Brooke has been liking some of her posts which imo is suspicious regardless of them knowing each other prior. ‘Remaining friends’ I’m so keen to see how Producers play out the f3. Only thing keeping me interested. Pity about the drama as imo Konrad, holly, Millie and Darvid seem like interesting people. Again we know nothing about them. Imo the lack of substance is what has been missing in recent seasons. Hard to support people u know nothing about. Happy weekend.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:36 am

I'm still on the Darvid & Holly F2 train, and the finale being set up as "heartbreaking" because they're both "softer" souls and had that early, strong lasting connection. I've also noticed in the last few episodes the lil friendship Darvid and Holly have which I wouldn't be surprised if producers played into a bit towards the tail end.

I do think Jamie-Lee will be F3 and she'll have some big sob fest exit 🙄 - to me she's come across so fake, and a reason I hate past contestants coming back to the main show. If something was going to happen, it would have happened off-screen in the 3 years, or you would have gone to Paradise the year Brooke was on it.

Konrad rounds out the F4 for me, with Millie in 5th.

Here's my set (1-7) & then very loose (8-10) F10:

F1 - Darvid
F2 - Holly
F3 - Jamie-Lee
F4 - Konrad
F5 - Millie
F6 - Kurt
F7 - Luca
F8 - Steve
F9 - Taje
F10 - Will
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:41 am

I was convinced Holly was F2 as well until we found out Jamie Lee was the one "cheating" - would be very handy to take her to F2 and use that to justify Brooke not picking her, thus making Darvid look like the "only real option" to fend off queerbaiting accusations.  

Very reminiscent of the way in which TPTB threw "lying" Jay and "clingy" Brooke under the bus to make Jimmy's choice of the rich, white blonde woman more palatable to the audience, dontcha think?  Seems to be a new ploy they're going with of late. Rolling Eyes

Jamie Lee comes off as fake to me too.  Her appearance was just a storyline and they both knew it IMO.  I haven't seen any genuine attraction from Brooke towards any of the girls, and if/when she splits with Darvid she'll continue to date alpha male footy types, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:36 am

Not that it matters whatsoever, but Sportsbet have shortened Darvid down to $1.33, and Konrad is now 2nd, with Jamie-Lee "blowing out" to $7.50 and third.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Scree172
Sportsbet
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:48 am

At least they added Will's last name. Only took a week and a half. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:22 am

Hahaha. As soon as I saw this article earlier I rolled my eyes rofl. She hasn't been 25 in nearly a year, people (cough Megan cough) love to bring up such old and irrelevant news to try and make a story.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Brooke10

Also completely not fair that even at an unflattering angle, she's still gorgeous!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/brooke.blurton/2707341122287425993/?hl=en
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:22 pm

Speaking of SD, she's saying JL is F2 (which I think most of us were expecting now that they've established the convenient Ryan excuse for not picking her  Rolling Eyes ) and that Holly and Millie paired up post-show.  

I'll be interested to see if this one is true - Millie seems.. uhh... can I say "legit gay" laugh out loud  and I'd give that pairing way more credibility than the previous IMO fake relationships between female contestants.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Nothing
just me
Vjeff
Storybook
Agent99
Loulou
Enough
Bobette
bachfan101
AEF
Dumb