SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:59 pm

@frajosfanofchris thank you so much for all the updates!

I am still in Zayshia high. Love them

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:00 pm

@SeekAny Love your avitar!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:01 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:05 pm

OMG I am just so obsessed with this couple. Never have I been this deep with ANY couple from this franchise but something about them just makes me smile so big and I am truly happy for them.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:11 pm

chasus71 wrote:OMG I am just so obsessed with this couple. Never have I been this deep with ANY couple from this franchise but something about them just makes me smile so big and I am truly happy for them.
Same here

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:18 pm

SeekAny wrote:Had to come out of hiding for these two! My goodness what a love story.

These are two people, who have had tough life experiences, that they’ve truly used to better understand themselves and be better people, for themselves and their partner. And it’s so evident in their love story. Zac is a gem. He’s so intentional in his gratitude. Selfless in his actions, and yet knows himself better than any man ever on this show. Selfless, yet has made his sobriety the most important thing in his life. And look what it’s allowed him to receive in return. When he compared his sobriety to the reason he wouldn’t run, to ease her fears, I was blown away. What a kind, unassuming man he seems to be. There’s a word I love that best describes Zac, magnanimous, noble in heart and mind.

And then there’s Tayshia. I didn’t really have thoughts either way in the beginning, but she wowed me in the second half of her season. She’s smart, extremely thoughtful, and allowed herself to be fully open to all possibilities. Tayshia may have a type, but she didn’t let that drive her. She knew right away that Zac was different and it intrigued her to learn more. And the minute she did, it’s clear she began to fall in love with those best kind of way differences. Anyone could be scared off by Zac’s past but she embraced it and seems to love him more because of it. She’s a smart, kind girl, best lead in long long time.

And that proposal. My goodness. When he said he’d be loyal, and his voice dropped to that whisper of emotion.... and she talked about him never giving up, and has learned to read her better than everyone ever has... well, just, best ever. Thoughtful, heartfelt and unassuming. And theres just something about the way Zac yells “TAXIII” ... that would have did it for me.

Wow!!! bowdown :claphands A powerful and beautiful statement and I agree wholeheartedly in what you have described about both Zac and Tayisha. This is such a unique couple who are mature in every way, This is what grown up love is like and certainly a man who is confident in himself and in his woman. This was expressed so deeply by Zac, even Tayisha realized that this to her is real love. I literally had tears fall down my face when she said this like wow, blown away!!!! Even now she never thought real love was until Zac. Now how about that!!!

Again, Bravo, Bravo to your eloquent statement, 1000% agree with everything you said.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:19 pm

sdmom wrote:@frajosfanofchris thank you so much for all the updates!

I am still in Zayshia high. Love them

Same here!! I don't think I will ever get off of this flight that is Zac and Tayshia
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:29 pm

Ohhh.... Zac will be thrilled when he sees his beloved Eagles congratulating them

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 14 43ee9e10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:50 pm

sdmom wrote:Ohhh.... Zac will be thrilled when he sees his beloved Eagles congratulating them

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 14 43ee9e10

Wow now this is awesome!!! I would be too if my fave team organization congratulated me and my husband. laugh out loud!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ok. I’m a loser and full of regrets but I stayed up waaaaaaaayyyyy too late last night and got deep into Tayshia’s season. I will articulate my thoughts better once I’ve finished (after Christmas)...

But all I want to say right now is that when one door closes and The Bachelor Gods taketh away (Ashley and JP... sobs), another door opens and The Bachelor Gods giveth Tayshia and Zac. laugh out loud

Holy moly. Zac is special. The maturity of their love story really, really stands out. I’m so excited to watch it progress! It’s kind of cool to binge it all at once.

Seriously! Like watching JP all over again. Zac said he reached out to JP for advice prior to leaving for filming. So funny that they have mutual friends.

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:16 pm

@sosleepy Nice to see you again and so glad you joined the fun of Tayshia and Zac. A story for the ages!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:44 pm

Zayshia talking about #ringgate & confirming that she did post the stories wearing her engagement ring laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive