SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by mbl Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:49 pm

I’ve been living in Zayshia bliss the last two days and haven’t made it back to say thank you to all the wonderful sleuthers and community here this season. I’m trying to not get too caught up in Zayshia, because things will get real now and there will no doubt be challenges as they get to know each other better, because there always are. But my golly (as Zac’s mom would say) do I love them! I’ve watched their FSD, LCD and FRC multiple times and I’m sure I’ll watch them many more. What an incredibly joyous, moving, impactful love story. As Zac says, “I’ll take it”. Happy holidays everyone!

mbl

Back to top Go down

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:Zayshia talking about #ringgate & confirming that she did post the stories wearing her engagement ring laugh out loud

I hope some day someone will ask Tayshia if she traveled to Zac’s brother’s house in early December!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:07 pm

Notskinnybutnotfat on Instagram posted a pic that someone took of them at the airport. Zac is holding Tayshia's purse for her. I can already tell he treats her like a queen.

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 15 B3057c10

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:17 pm

And to think I took a SC of the ring ...

[quote="sdmom"]

Close up of the ring.ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 15 9c3fae10[/quote

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:41 pm

@SeekAny welcomeback

@sdmom yes you did! This one too! We have amazing sleuthers! ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 15 1710264613

ReneeM wrote:The ring from the promo

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 15 C825ff10

The ring from Tayshia’s IG stories around thanksgiving
ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 15 E5169210
ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 15 7c29e210

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:36 pm

Family pic :inlove

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:Family pic :inlove

Beautiful family. ❤
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:32 am

Look at those smiles!! ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 15 1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:26 am

This forum is like the best...I don't need to go to any other portal or forum for an update. Please guys keep up the good work! Will definitely lurking and grabbing every info on this new Bach fav couple

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:45 am

@Jane Austen Mar/21 is the 10th anniversary of this forum. Prior to this forum being created, there were many of us on another forum for a number of years.

We'll be here because we have great members who take the time to bring updates over.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of Tayshia in NYC. I hope she can climatize quickly. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jane Austen Mar/21 is the 10th anniversary of this forum. Prior to this forum being created, there were many of us on another forum for a number of years.

We'll be here because we have great members who take the time to bring updates over.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of Tayshia in NYC. I hope she can climatize quickly. Smiley

I love this forum.. I've been here awhile now and it just keeps getting better and better. I love all the shoes Tayshia has worn this season. She has a great style.. The family picture is the best. Lots of happy people.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to each and everyone of the lovely people on here. May 2021 be a year to remember for all of us..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jane Austen Mar/21 is the 10th anniversary of this forum. Prior to this forum being created, there were many of us on another forum for a number of years.

Yeah, it's really a great forum for Bach fans. Look forward to see more pics and videos of the new couple

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive