SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:50 am

I really need a life! Ever since I saw Dave Neal video about possible trouble, I start searching everywhere to see if it is true nor not. I don't know if I can handle their break out LOL!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:16 am

@Maggenzm I don’t think a breakup is imminent at all. It will be interesting though to see how Tayshia feels after hanging out in a different environment for 8 weeks. I say this after seeing the video here (scroll to 3rd image):

Eta: On 2nd thought I wonder if Tayshia & Zac might have actually broken up. It is a bit coincidental that Zac’s Mom unfollowed both Tayshia’s IG and the Clickbait IG (I know his mom did refollow Tayshia.), KB unfollowed Zac a few weeks ago and Tayshia is in this dancing video where you can tell she is saying, “Drink drink drink.” If Zac wasn’t supportive of Tayshia taking this hosting job—which is a huge opportunity for her—Kaitlyn might have unfollowed him for that reason and Tayshia wouldn’t care about the dancing video being posted. And, it would explain his mom’s unfollows. I guess time will tell... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:23 pm

Okay, I just have to ask...
Real boobs or augmented?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:13 pm

provenceguy wrote:Okay, I just have to ask...
Real boobs or augmented?

Real. She had a video on this were she talked about how she was always subconscious about her boobs when she was growing up because of how young she blossomed and the size they became to be.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:37 pm

gabriele wrote:@Maggenzm I don’t think a breakup is imminent at all. It will be interesting though to see how Tayshia feels after hanging out in a different environment for 8 weeks. I say this after seeing the video here (scroll to 3rd image):

Eta: On 2nd thought I wonder if Tayshia & Zac might have actually broken up. It is a bit coincidental that Zac’s Mom unfollowed both Tayshia’s IG and the Clickbait IG (I know his mom did refollow Tayshia.), KB unfollowed Zac a few weeks ago and Tayshia is in this dancing video where you can tell she is saying, “Drink drink drink.” If Zac wasn’t supportive of Tayshia taking this hosting job—which is a huge opportunity for her—Kaitlyn might have unfollowed him for that reason and Tayshia wouldn’t care about the dancing video being posted. And, it would explain his mom’s unfollows. I guess time will tell... jmo

it’s an old one video. Interesting, I don’t see Tayshia liked or commented on it, frankly, since I never liked K, IMO, it’s a bit insensitive to post a drunk video when everyone knows Zac is a recovered addict. And, I remember Natasha, her cohost on Clickbait, made a comment on IG post Tayshia gives up drinking for this month, guess for Lent? Also, as some Reditters point out, Tayshia never mentioned Kaitlyn as her co-host.

Is Tayshia. close to Kaitlyn? To me, if Rachel Lindsay, who Tayshia said she’d go double date with, unfollows Zac, then I would be more concerned.

BTW, apparently Mrs Clark also unfollowed her daughter in law, and Release Recovery.This lady definitely not IG savvy.

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:53 pm

@sdmom I didn’t realize it’s an old video. That definitely changes things. And, I did later read Zac’s Mom unfollowed Release Recovery too. Haha. Maybe it’s all nothing after all?

Eta: Tayshia posted a story saying her ring is being sized. This was probably all nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:18 pm

I'm happy for Tayshia and Zac if they are happy but to me they are two totally different people.

She's too much OTT for me. I'm sort of low key, and could never be with someone like that. JMO's

He may be totally supporting her and is very happy for her. If there are problems, I don't think her co hosting is the only issue. JMO's.

K unfollowing to me is a clue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:30 pm

Zac mother has refollowed tayshia seems it was a mistake unfollowing
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:38 am

Apparently, Tayshia said in Instastories that it's not true and she was filming with right hand, hence no ring. She also talked about finally sending her ring to be sized so will have it back in https://www.instagram.com/tayshia/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:08 pm

@GuardianAngel According to others who noticed, Kaitlyn unfollowed Zac a while ago, before all the hosting stuff and confusion.

I think it was all sort of a perfect storm of events. Tayshia takes the job, but Zac is visiting friends in another state and maybe is a bit behind on social media and doesn't like her posts right away, then his mom unfollowed Tayshia, and then Tayshia not wearing her ring. All this leads to a bunch of chatter. But we know Zac's mom also unfollowed her daughter in law, so it was probably SM inexperience on her part, and now we know that the ring is being cleaned and resized, which is why Tayshia is not wearing it.

Most everything probably has a good explanation, we just aren't privy to it right away and speculation runs wild.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:43 pm

@Al thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 25, 2021 5:46 pm

Some people at Reddit speculate trouble in paradise.

They list:
Zac used to comment on Tayshia’s posts but now he only likes them.
He didn’t hype up her MTV award or her Cosmo billboard.
They haven’t posted anything together for awhile.
She stays in a hotel, not his apartment, in NYC.

I don’t know what to believe but want to give people here a heads up, so they will not be too shocked or too upset if those speculations turn out to be true.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom