SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:39 pm

So he led Brooke to believe he was picking her and Holly "just wanted it to be over."

Source

I'm sorry but Holly looks like a hostage here and he constantly put words in her mouth.  

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 QSZMPRv

Jimmy's doing his best to present a rosy image but Holly does not seem happy to me at all.

ETA: the only comment on the videos:

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:02 pm

Holly looks rough. Must have been a big night laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:00 am

Where can I watch the full video of Kyle and Jackie o?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:04 am

OMG rofl rofl rofl I have never seen a more miserable F1. EVER!!! This is what he has been raving about all season? I've seen happier people after a root canal.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:54 am

Holly Gurl! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! Isn’t this exactly what you wanted? 15 minutes of fame? Isn’t this supposed to be your show time now? Why are you so miserable? Realising that it is harder than you thought to sell your soul? Lol
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:45 am

Are we sure it wasn't Holly who said she wanted to finish second and Tahnee just heard wrong? cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:53 am

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/why-the-bachelors-jimmy-and-holly-havent-contacted-runnerup-brooke/news-story/acbfb30d54f58bb1ed2b24870b1cfc79

So to sum that last comment up, he knew at the end he had to pick someone and realised she was probably the easy choice. Very romantic..
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:58 am

Ooooffff jeez someone take Jimmy's shovel off him before he digs himself any deeper.  laugh out loud

“It wasn’t until the end where I was like, I’ve got to make a decision, and I definitely knew towards the end she was going to be the one.”

Not quite as bad as Jordan admitting he flipped a coin but pretty damn close.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:11 am

@bobette this one takes the cake for me personally
When both the ladies came with me to The Red Centre, I hadn't made my mind up completely. But, certainly since the show and the time I've spent getting to know Hol while the cameras are off.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-australia-2021-jimmy-nicholson-holly-kingston-68939
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:58 am

rotfl Jimmy.  Mate.  Stop saying the quiet parts out loud.

I still can't dislike him though; the naiive honesty is kind of refreshing even if it comes across as brutally disrespectful.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:43 am

Official Bachelor Instagram really showed how unpopular this show is this year. 1944 comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhFedvBzSR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Current series only 399 comments
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTVPXSnC6zW/?utm_medium=copy_link

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:59 am

If they were together last night to watch the finale then why did we not get a video like every other season the last few years?? I call BS!!

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/why-the-bachelors-jimmy-and-holly-havent-contacted-runnerup-brooke/news-story/acbfb30d54f58bb1ed2b24870b1cfc79

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme