SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:04 am

There is an article in The Sun saying Matt and Heather have been meeting up but are not yet a couple. I’m pretty skeptical but it would be quite funny if true.

———

@Amethyst here is info about Greenfield Gardens at Greenfield Lake Park being a plantation:
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/42876592/samuel-green

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:12 am

gabriele wrote:There is an article in The Sun saying Matt and Heather have been meeting up but are not yet a couple. I’m pretty skeptical but it would be quite funny if true.

———

@Amethyst here is info about Greenfield Gardens at Greenfield Lake  Park being a plantation:
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/42876592/samuel-green

Okay.

I can't see Matt and Heather together *at all*. laugh out loud But evidently they've been hanging out together, so what do I know?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:41 am

The article says Matt, HB and Heather have hung out. Matt did mention recently he’s met HB’s new boyfriend so we know he has seen HB. As for Heather, who knows?

Eta: Matt being in San Clemente the day Heather was was actually a latergram for Matt as @brownbearvisuals posted pics in early Feb.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:35 pm

mbl wrote:@GuardianAngel Why didn’t he cancel both LCDs and just go to Michelle’s room to break up with her?  Why spend the whole day/evening with a person you are breaking up with, but cancel on the one you are choosing? That doesn’t make sense to me. IMO

I think after Michelle's date he was getting cold feet and was a mess realizing what he's gotten himself into. Who is he going to choose? One who has a good job, that he knows he's not going to be all in with or a young recently out of college no job? who would be easier to break up with? jmo Trying to analyze what was going through his mind at that moment and since I've always felt he wasn't going into this for a long relationship, that's what I'm speculating.

Now we have these rumours surfacing. Heather would be his safe choice. imo Friends with Hannah, circle of friends he's used to and considering he hasn't dated much, why not go for the one who lives across the country and get to still have his own life. Just the way I see it. Rachel was too messy for him to deal with, with all that surfaced about her. jmo's. I think of Jason Mesnick who went through hell for switching, but stuck with Molly and she stuck with him. You do what you have to do for the one you love. Matt imo just couldn't be bothered.

HEATHER'S HOMETOWN Bachelor Matt James secretly visited Heather Martin in her hometown & ‘really hit it off’ after he ‘dumped’ show winner

Months later, a source exclusively revealed to The Sun that Matt and Heather have since rekindled and are exploring a romance.

The insider claimed that the New Yorker has been in Los Angeles for the past few weeks due to Bachelor filming - including the After The Final Rose finale.

According to the source, Matt has “been hanging out a lot with his old pal Hannah Brown and her best friend, Heather Martin when he's been in California.”

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/2459476/bachelor-matt-james-secretly-dating-heather-martin-dumped-winner/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:23 pm

I think Matt is kind of messy with regards to friendships and relationships. I kind of hope things get blown up and he just goes back to New York without Heather or anyone from this season. I don't see him and Heather together at all. Heather has lead a pretty sheltered life IMO other than going on the Bachelor. I am not saying that he hasn't been through a lot or that he doesn't deserve happiness because he does -- it just seems like a very rebound thing. I still don't get that he wants a serious relationship now and someone like Heather is raised to want that. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:04 pm

“Old pal” Hannah Brown 🙄

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:29 am

https://twitter.com/ringer/status/1369127254886920195?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:09 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1369303746564534275?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:13 pm

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1369388773679763458?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:04 pm

I'm glad EA is going to make an appearance on GMA! That will give viewers a preview of what to expect.

What twist is RS referring to? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm glad EA is going to make an appearance on GMA! That will give viewers a preview of what to expect.

What twist is RS referring to? TYIA
It might be something to do with hosting the show? I read an article awhile back, can’t remember where, that they might bring in a co-host for CH. I don’t know if they are still considering that or if they will just have a temporary new host altogether. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:42 am

Whoever they bring in to host, I’d like to see them bring the little Fireside Chats back before the rose ceremonies. Many people have been complaining about not knowing the Lead or the Contestants, I think that’s what we’re missing. In those chats, we’d get to see the personalities and hear about their likes and dislikes with contestants so it would help us to learn about them as well.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni