SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:05 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1369641143030452225?s=20

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1369642845896912899?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:32 am

I think the curveball or twist announcement is that Emmanuel Acho will be the next Bachelor and also the host of his Bachelor season. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:20 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1369669168983851012?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:49 am

Seems that in recent weeks, I have a new piece of info to break to you almost once a week. First it was the Matt/Rachael breakup, then it was the location of the next “Bachelorette” filming, then it was who the next “Bachelorette” was, then it was the details on how the rest of the season plays out. Welp, now I have yet another exclusive for you today that goes in conjunction with who the next “Bachelorette” is. But hey, I know nothing, right? And everything I post is wrong anyway, right? Hilarious. Anywho, we teased it last night on the IG live with Ashley, because in yesterday’s column, you clearly saw me post that there was a twist (or curveball as Emmanuel is calling it) coming at the ATFR, but I didn’t know what it was. All I did know is that whatever this was, it didn’t take away from the fact that Katie is the next “Bachelorette.” And that still hasn’t changed. So maybe this isn’t a “twist” per se, maybe curveball is a better word for it. And that’s because it’s something we haven’t seen before and it’s something that’s in ADDITION to Katie being named as the next “Bachelorette” at the ATFR last Friday. And here’s what it is…

While all that did happen at the taping this past Friday, something else was announced, and that is:

ATFR host Emmanuel Acho also informs us that Michelle Young will have her OWN season of the “Bachelorette” to be filmed later this summer.

So the schedule going forward as of now is that:

-Katie will get her own full season of the “Bachelorette” that begins taping at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya in New Mexico in a few weeks.

-“Bachelor in Paradise” will film per usual in June at a location that hasn’t been announced yet and will begin airing after Katie’s season is done airing, per usual.

-Michelle’s “Bachelorette” season will film sometime after BIP films (most likely all of July) and air later on in the fall.

I’m sure some are asking, “If they wanted Michelle, why didn’t they just give her the season about to be filmed? Why have Katie as the Bachelorette up first?”

The reason is that Michelle did not want to leave her class again to start filming in a few weeks (meaning she’d miss most of the remainder of her school year), hence the reason she is getting her own season this summer when she’s out of school. That’s the “twist” or “curveball” you’ll see announced on the ATFR on Monday.

Emmanuel Acho appeared on “Good Morning America” this morning to tease his appearance as host of ATFR this Monday. Thought the guy was really good:

I don’t have all the details of the ATFR, I hope to get some today, but the early reviews that I have heard in regards to Emmanuel was that he was excellent and people are going to really like him. Like I’ve said though, he’s got a daily sports show on FS1 where he gets a lot of airtime, and I just don’t see why he’d give that up to go be the host of this franchise where he gets 2 minutes of airtime an episode. It doesn’t make much sense. Still no word either behind the scenes or any announcement publicly on who will be the host of Katie’s season, BIP, Michelle’s season, etc. We’re still in waiting mode on that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:04 am

Glad to hear about Michelle's season! Hopefully, they make some good behind-the-scenes changes as well. Are you going to start a thread for Michelle's season now, too? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:16 am

That's the best news I've heard this season! I'm okay with Katie getting her season since Michelle will also. I had thought that she wouldn't do it because of her class and kind of shocked they'd let her film it later. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:55 am

@albean99  I so agree.  These two were my favorites and it's great that Michelle can enjoy the season on her terms and timeline.   I'm still surprised that tptb worked out a solution that IMHO seems good.  I love the Bachelorette so much more than Bach and am really looking forward to 2 seasons plus BIP. 
Hopefully they are making other changes as well which will result in more diverse, less mean spirited seasons.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:05 am

@pavalygurl I agree! I’ve been out of the loop for so long that I didn’t realize there was such a huge difference between Bachelor and Ette. But you’re right. So to have 2 seasons so close together will be fun.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:06 am

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:37 am

Genuine question: Who in the world gets media priority? The failed couple? Matt? Rachael with her “scandal”? The new Bachelorette Katie? The broken-hearted but also newly announced Bachelorette? Michelle? This is so weird. I personally don’t want to hear anything else from Matt or Rachael. Maybe Matt later when he can REALLY talk about his experience.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:58 am

I like the twist! Hopefully, Michelle will get the Tayshia treatment with older, more mature guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:21 pm

I think both Katie and Michelle will get some older guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni